Monsters University will be taking us back to the school days of Sulley and Mike Wazowski from 2001’s Monsters, Inc. this summer, and what we’ve seen from the film so far promises to be a lot of fun.
We saw a great new set of images last month, and with its release now on the horizon, Pixar have released a new TV spot serving as a recruitment drive for the duo’s university.
“Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn’t stand each other. “Monsters University” unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.”
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsToy Story 3 (2010)
- Going Against the Critical Grain: When Expressing An Opinion Takes Bravery (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- 'Jason Bourne' and 'Warcraft' Lead Universal CinemaCon Presentation (From MovieWeb. 15 April 2016, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- CinemaCon Lays Foundation for 2016’s Animated Awards Race (From Variety - Film News. 13 April 2016, 8:58 PM, PDT)
John Goodman (I)
- Black Mirror Netflix Revival Gets 10 Cloverfield Lane Director (From MovieWeb. 29 April 2016, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review: Ratchet and Clank (From CinemaNerdz. 29 April 2016, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Ratchet & Clank (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 29 April 2016, 4:43 AM, PDT)
- Inside Garry Shandling's Memorial Service: Judd Apatow, Sarah Silverman Remember the Late Comedian (From E! Online. 25 April 2016, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Doris Roberts, Star of ‘Everybody Loves Raymond,’ Dies at 90 (From Variety - Film News. 18 April 2016, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Doris Roberts, Star of ‘Everybody Loves Raymond,’ Dies at 90 (From Variety - TV News. 18 April 2016, 4:27 PM, PDT)