The stylish ‘Twilight’ star beat out other British hunks like Prince William, David Beckham and One Direction’s Zayn Malik, landing the number seven spot on the list! Do You think he should have snagged the number one spot? Vote!
British GQ recently released the 50 best dressed men in Britain of 2013. A lot of familiar faces were on the list, and these men all know how to style on the red carpet. Who says that only women can style and profile? Even though Robert Pattinson is always number one in our books, he was rated number seven on GQ‘s list. He was beat out by Downtown Abbey‘s Dan Stevens and five other Brits. There is no doubt that he knows how to look clean, classy, and sophisticated, but so does RPatz!
Robert has stolen our hearts since the release of the first movie in the Twilight saga. His charm, »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Video On Demand: Five Great New Releases You Can Now Watch (From SoundOnSight. 15 September 2014, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- David Cronenberg's Maps To The Stars has a Trailer (From GeekTyrant. 12 September 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- When Actors Attack: 12 Movie Stars Who Trashed Their Own Films (From Hitfix. 11 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Why Tobey Maguire Thinks There’s a Lack of Young Male Movie Stars (From Vulture. 16 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- 15 Young Adult Novels Turned Into Movies (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 16 September 2014, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Brie Larson, Ben Kingsley to Join Daniel Radcliffe in ‘Brooklyn Bridge’ (From The Wrap. 16 September 2014, 2:12 AM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- News Bits: Machina, 99, Vacation, Von Trier (From Dark Horizons. 16 September 2014, 10:40 PM, PDT)
- Andrew Garfield's Eviction Drama '99 Homes’ Sells to Upstart Distributor (From The Wrap. 16 September 2014, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- Broad Green Pictures takes 99 Homes (From ScreenDaily. 16 September 2014, 3:06 PM, PDT)