The stylish ‘Twilight’ star beat out other British hunks like Prince William, David Beckham and One Direction’s Zayn Malik, landing the number seven spot on the list! Do You think he should have snagged the number one spot? Vote!
British GQ recently released the 50 best dressed men in Britain of 2013. A lot of familiar faces were on the list, and these men all know how to style on the red carpet. Who says that only women can style and profile? Even though Robert Pattinson is always number one in our books, he was rated number seven on GQ‘s list. He was beat out by Downtown Abbey‘s Dan Stevens and five other Brits. There is no doubt that he knows how to look clean, classy, and sophisticated, but so does RPatz!
Robert has stolen our hearts since the release of the first movie in the Twilight saga. His charm, »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson Moved Everything Out Of Kristen Stewart’s House After Recent Break Up (From OnTheFlix. 21 May 2013, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Fueled Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Breakup? (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Visits Taylor Swift's House After Robert Pattinson Break Up (From Us Weekly. 21 May 2013, 8:41 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart Races To Taylor Swift After Robert Pattinson Break Up (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Throws Himself Into Work After Kristen Stewart Split (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson in 'Really Good Mood' After Kristen Stewart Split (From PEOPLE.com. 21 May 2013, 1:45 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Andrew Garfield Plays Basketball in Spider-Man Suit as Emma Stone Looks On?—Watch and Decide! (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man Street Ballin' in NYC -- Is that Andrew Garfield?? (From TMZ. 21 May 2013, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Multiple Spider-Men in Amazing Spider-man 2 Set Photos (From GeekTyrant. 21 May 2013, 5:01 AM, PDT)