The stylish ‘Twilight’ star beat out other British hunks like Prince William, David Beckham and One Direction’s Zayn Malik, landing the number seven spot on the list! Do You think he should have snagged the number one spot? Vote!
British GQ recently released the 50 best dressed men in Britain of 2013. A lot of familiar faces were on the list, and these men all know how to style on the red carpet. Who says that only women can style and profile? Even though Robert Pattinson is always number one in our books, he was rated number seven on GQ‘s list. He was beat out by Downtown Abbey‘s Dan Stevens and five other Brits. There is no doubt that he knows how to look clean, classy, and sophisticated, but so does RPatz!
Robert has stolen our hearts since the release of the first movie in the Twilight saga. His charm, »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Nicole Kidman Fiery, Fearless in New Queen of the Desert Trailer (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 3 July 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Nicole Kidman Is 'Queen of the Desert' in Werner Herzog's New Trailer (From Thompson on Hollywood. 3 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- New Trailer Introduces Nicole Kidman As Werner Herzog’s Queen Of The Desert (From We Got This Covered. 3 July 2015, 5:34 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Happy 4th of July! Here Are the Best Fireworks Scenes in Indie Film (From Indiewire. 2 July 2015, 1:12 PM, PDT)
- 'Ant-Man', 'American Ultra', 'Southpaw', 'Vacation' & More in Today's MPAA Ratings Bulletin (From Rope Of Silicon. 30 June 2015, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- A Cannes Opener: 2016 Cannes Film Festival Predictions (From ioncinema. 29 June 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Oscars: Biopics, Diversity Dearth Shape Midyear Race (From Variety - Film News. 2 July 2015, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- 'Ant-Man' Cast has Advice for the New Spider-Man (From Rope Of Silicon. 2 July 2015, 6:31 AM, PDT)
- Marvel’s Kevin Feige explains how the new Spider-Man will differ from the previous movies (From Flickeringmyth. 1 July 2015, 2:31 PM, PDT)