The usually private Scarlett Johansson gets surprisingly candid in a new interview with Elle UK, where the Avengers star talks marriage, her super-sexy image and how she dealt with her hacked nude pics scandal.
In particular, Scarlett, 28, opens up about her marriage to Ryan Reynolds, whom she divorced in 2011 after two years together.
Related: Scarlett Still Not Over 'Horrible' Split with Ryan
"I got married when I was young and it was incredibly romantic and I liked being married, actually," she says. "But it is different. It's hard to put into words. To me, being in a functioning relationship doesn't mean you have to be married… I never think about marriage. Is that weird? The only time I ever think about it is when people ask me, 'Would I get married again?'"
She also reveals that marriage in general is "not important" to her, and that she isn't making baby plans anytime soon.
"It's really »
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- Bryan Cranston, Niecy Nash, Ryan Reynolds, Ian McKellen, Amanda Seyfried and the cast of Modern Family set for Family Guy roles (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2017, 4:33 AM, PDT)
- Go Behind The Scenes Of ‘Life’ – on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD July 31 (From The Hollywood News. 24 July 2017, 2:47 AM, PDT)
- ‘Family Guy’ Comic-Con Panel Pays Tribute to Adam West and Carrie Fisher; Here’s Who Will Replace Her as Peter Griffin’s Boss (From Indiewire Television. 22 July 2017, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Why Directors Are This Summer’s Biggest Stars (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2017, 3:08 PM, PDT)
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Poster Attempts to Contain the Entire Marvel Cinematic Universe (From Collider.com. 24 July 2017, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Marvel officially releases its Avengers: Infinity War triptych poster (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2017, 2:35 AM, PDT)
It Runs in the Family (2003)
- Homeland Recap: Quinnvincible (From TVLine.com. 12 March 2017, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview – Kyle Chandler talks Manchester by the Sea (From Flickeringmyth. 12 January 2017, 5:40 AM, PST)
- Melissa Benoist Feels a Responsibility to 'Stay True' to 'Supergirl' (From Moviefone. 17 July 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)