The usually private Scarlett Johansson gets surprisingly candid in a new interview with Elle UK, where the Avengers star talks marriage, her super-sexy image and how she dealt with her hacked nude pics scandal.
In particular, Scarlett, 28, opens up about her marriage to Ryan Reynolds, whom she divorced in 2011 after two years together.
Related: Scarlett Still Not Over 'Horrible' Split with Ryan
"I got married when I was young and it was incredibly romantic and I liked being married, actually," she says. "But it is different. It's hard to put into words. To me, being in a functioning relationship doesn't mean you have to be married… I never think about marriage. Is that weird? The only time I ever think about it is when people ask me, 'Would I get married again?'"
She also reveals that marriage in general is "not important" to her, and that she isn't making baby plans anytime soon.
"It's really »
Similar News ItemsScarlett Johansson
- 7 Films New to Netflix to Watch In November 2016, Including ‘Boyhood’ and ‘The Jungle Book’ (From Indiewire. 20 October 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Adaptation Lands at Warner Bros. (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 20 October 2016, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Ghost In The Shell: original anime movie returning to cinemas (From Den of Geek. 20 October 2016, 6:41 AM, PDT)
Ryan Reynolds (I)
- Deadpool 2 Loses Director Tim Miller (From We Got This Covered. 22 October 2016, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Director Leaves Film After Creative Differences With Star Ryan Reynolds (From Indiewire. 22 October 2016, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Director Tim Miller Departs From Deadpool 2 Due To Creative Differences (From ComicBookMovie. 22 October 2016, 9:29 AM, PDT)
It Runs in the Family (2003)
- Melissa Benoist Feels a Responsibility to 'Stay True' to 'Supergirl' (From Moviefone. 17 July 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Michael Douglas Remembers His Late Mother’s ‘Wicked Sense of Humor’ (From Variety - Film News. 14 July 2015, 4:11 AM, PDT)
- Diana Douglas Dies: Actress, 92, Was Kirk Douglas’ First Wife And Mother of Michael And Joel Douglas (From Deadline TV. 4 July 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)