News Ryan Lambie Jan 2, 2013
Pictures and information snippets from Pixar's future movies have been gradually emerging. Here they are in one handy post...
Pixar's currently concentrating its marketing energies on Monsters University, due out this summer, but tantalising details are also beginning to emerge from the production of its other projects, including the studio's 2014 movie, The Good Dinosaur.
"They are kind of cartoony but they are dinosaurs," explained Pixar's John Lasseter last June. "They are not walking around with clothes on or anything like that, they still are kind of dinosaurs. We focused on mostly the plant-eaters, not the carnivores… Their society becomes more of an agrarian society, meaning farmers. They become farmers."
Although that's pretty much all we've known about the film up until now, »
Similar News ItemsJoan Rivers
- Bobby Farrelly Outlines His Problem With Modern Comedy: People Are ‘Thin Skinned’ and ‘Sensitive’ (From Indiewire. 22 March 2017, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Interviews: 53rd Chicago International Television Awards on Mar. 23, 2017 (From HollywoodChicago.com. 20 March 2017, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- Ranking Amazon's 2017 Spring Pilots: The Good, the Bad and the Genuinely Wtf (From Rolling Stone. 20 March 2017, 7:44 AM, PDT)
Cars 2 (2011)
- Cars 3 Tour Headed To St. Louis, Dallas, Chicago, Boston (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 March 2017, 7:26 PM, PDT)
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Will Open Huge for Disney, but Just How Huge? (From Variety - Film News. 17 March 2017, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington, Nathan Fillion, Lea DeLaria And Lewis Hamilton Join Disney·Pixar’S Cars 3 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 March 2017, 7:27 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Pixar’s New Short ‘Dante’s Lunch’ Introduces a ‘Coco’ Canine (From The Film Stage. 29 March 2017, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- The Fantasticast #224 – Super-Villain Team-Up #5 – …And Be A Villain! (From Flickeringmyth. 24 March 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Fassbinder’s Double Dialectic: The Genius Blocking and Gest of "Ali: Fear Eats the Soul" (From MUBI. 23 March 2017, 12:47 PM, PDT)