As Matthew Crawley in Downton Abbey, Dan Stevens was always impeccably turned out. But his off-screen style is equally admirable, according to sartorial experts. The actor has been named Britain's best-dressed man, beating perennial favourite David Beckham, Bradley Wiggins and the Prince of Wales to come top of GQ magazine's annual list.
Stevens, whose fate broke hearts across the nation on Christmas Day when his character was killed off in the period drama, also pipped heartthrobs Robert Pattinson of Twilight and Jame Bond star Daniel Craig.
The Prince of Wales, with his wardrobe of finely-tailored suits, hunting gear and Wellington boots, came in at eighth place, trouncing his son the Duke of Cambridge, who scraped in at 37th.
Charles, who was only one place behind the much-idolised Twilight star known as R-Patz, was praised for his enduring elegance. »
- Alexandra Topping
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson Has Long Blonde Hair in New ‘Maps to Stars’ Trailer (From TheImproper.com. 29 August 2014, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Review: Garfield and Shannon spark in broad brush moral crisis drama '99 Homes' (From Hitfix. 28 August 2014, 8:45 PM, PDT)
- Heather Morris Is Getting Married (From Popsugar. 28 August 2014, 8:36 AM, PDT)
Daniel Craig (I)
- Bond 24 Wishlist: 10 Things That Must Happen (From Obsessed with Film. 29 August 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- 'November Man's' Olga Kurylenko on getting to work with two different Bonds (From Hitfix. 27 August 2014, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: 'The November Man' (From LatinoReview. 26 August 2014, 9:52 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/29/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 August 2014, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- X Factor's Dermot O'Leary on return of the bulge: "It's a package deal" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 August 2014, 5:17 AM, PDT)
- X Factor quiz: Guess the judge from the outlandish quote (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 August 2014, 5:11 AM, PDT)