As Matthew Crawley in Downton Abbey, Dan Stevens was always impeccably turned out. But his off-screen style is equally admirable, according to sartorial experts. The actor has been named Britain's best-dressed man, beating perennial favourite David Beckham, Bradley Wiggins and the Prince of Wales to come top of GQ magazine's annual list.
Stevens, whose fate broke hearts across the nation on Christmas Day when his character was killed off in the period drama, also pipped heartthrobs Robert Pattinson of Twilight and Jame Bond star Daniel Craig.
The Prince of Wales, with his wardrobe of finely-tailored suits, hunting gear and Wellington boots, came in at eighth place, trouncing his son the Duke of Cambridge, who scraped in at 37th.
Charles, who was only one place behind the much-idolised Twilight star known as R-Patz, was praised for his enduring elegance. »
- Alexandra Topping
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- New Us Trailer for Herzog's 'Queen of the Desert' with Nicole Kidman (From FirstShowing.net. 25 March 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam: Robert Pattinson didn't speak to me during 'The Lost City Of Z' (From ScreenDaily. 25 March 2017, 1:29 AM, PDT)
- Is Akira Finally Emerging From Development Hell? (From We Got This Covered. 24 March 2017, 1:48 PM, PDT)
Daniel Craig (I)
- ‘The Knick’ Not Moving Forward With More Seasons (From Variety - TV News. 23 March 2017, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: New Films From Todd Haynes, Sofia Coppola Expected; Will Brad Pitt Return to the Croisette? (From Variety - Film News. 22 March 2017, 4:02 PM, PDT)
- Office Star Rainn Wilson Wants to Play a Bond Villain (From MovieWeb. 22 March 2017, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Vision Escapes a Beating in Latest Infinity War Set Video (From MovieWeb. 24 March 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Vision Returns In Latest Avengers: Infinity War Set Photo (From MovieWeb. 23 March 2017, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Set Photos For Avengers: Infinity War Confirm The Return Of Vision And Scarlet Witch (From We Got This Covered. 23 March 2017, 8:34 AM, PDT)