On Tuesday, the 28-year-old and his wife Kathy were involved in a car crash that landed the singer in the hospital.
"From Kris: he's in a lot of pain, arm broke, may not play guitar for a while. Prayers welcome please! #headoncollision," Kris' mom, Kimberly Allen, Tweeted, while posting a photo of her son in a neck brace and his arm in a sling.
"Kristopher and Katy [Allen, Kris' ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- ‘The Voice’ Coaches on the ‘Chair-Turning’ Moments That Launched Their Careers (Watch) (From Variety - TV News. 18 September 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Kellie Pickler 'Would Love' to Make a Cameo on American Idol Reboot: 'It Forever Changed My Life' (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2017, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Not Joining “American Idol” As Judge, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 15 September 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
Kris Allen (III)
- American Idol: ABC Sets Deal to Revive Singing Competition (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 May 2017, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- 'American Idol' Alum Danny Gokey and Wife Expecting Third Child (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 January 2017, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Kris Allen Says Son Oliver Is Protective of His Baby Sister: ‘He’s a Good Big Brother’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 6:05 PM, PDT)
Kimberly Allen (II)
- Kris Allen Breaks Wrist in Car Crash, Announces His Wife Katy Is Pregnant (From Us Weekly. 2 January 2013, 2:06 AM, PST)
- American Idol Winner Kris Allen Hospitalized After Car Crash, Also Announces He's Going to Be a Father! (From E! Online. 1 January 2013, 8:24 PM, PST)