Regardless of the tepid response Scream 4 received from series fans, horror fans and at the box office, there are still those curious to know if Scream 5 will ever happen. Since part four's release in early 2011, I've been of the belief that the series is officially dead as it did not exactly set fire to the world as so many people hoped it would, thus breathing life into a rumored new trilogy.
Still, as a member of the press, if you're presented with an interview with a member of the Scream series, you have to ask about their thoughts on Scream 5 and that's what Collider did when they sat down with Neve Campbell.
Read more »
Similar News ItemsScream 4 (2011)
- Elijah Wood Stars In Eerie First Trailer For Thriller ‘Open Windows’ (From The Hollywood News. 18 August 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Gamescom: Until Dawn Has Hundreds of Ways to Kill You; New Gameplay Footage (From Dread Central. 15 August 2014, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence and Alison Brie Once Starred in a Failed Teen Spoof (Video) (From Moviefone. 15 August 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Matthew Lillard Talks The Bridge Season 2, His Favorite Aspect of the Character, the Scream TV Show, and More (From Collider.com. 20 August 2014, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Varsity Blood (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2014, 12:56 AM, PDT)
- Bex Taylor-Klaus Joining MTV’s Scream (From Boomtron. 17 August 2014, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- ‘Scream’ TV Series Casts ‘Arrow’ Star In Lead Role (From The Hollywood News. 19 August 2014, 12:15 AM, PDT)
- MTV’s Scream Adds Hot Teacher, Sheriff And Two More (From We Got This Covered. 18 August 2014, 5:52 AM, PDT)
- More Scream Casting News (From Dread Central. 15 August 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)