Rob and Kristen spent New Years Eve together in London, but the couple spent Christmas apart — thousands of miles apart — for one big reason! See what it is below!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had a rough 2012 — after Kristen was caught cheating on Rob and publicly humiliated him when photos were released of her kissing Rupert Sanders, Rob’s family turned on her. The lack of trust lead to Kristen and Rob spending Christmas apart, says a new report in Ok! magazine.
Robert was spotted at London’s Sun Inn pub on Christmas Eve, with fans snapping some quick pics of him. He looked like he was having fun and catching up with friends, but was he missing Kristen?
She was back in Los Angeles with her family for the holiday.
According to Ok!, Rob’s family, especially his sisters Lizzy and Victoria, have not forgiven Kristen for her affair. »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Tom Hanks Needs a Reboot: Why America’s Favorite Actor Is Playing It Too Safe (From Indiewire. 28 April 2017, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart’s Intimate and Lush Music Video for Chvrches Shows Off Burgeoning Director’s Style — Watch (From Indiewire. 28 April 2017, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Kristen Stewart Makes Music Video Directorial Debut With Chvrches’s ‘Down Side Of Me’ (From The Playlist. 28 April 2017, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam Captivates on Screen, but He's Even Better in Real Life (From BuzzSugar. 28 April 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- A24 After ‘Moonlight’: Why They’re Finally Ready To Conquer the Older Arthouse Crowd (From Indiewire. 27 April 2017, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- A24 After ‘Moonlight:’ Why They’re Finally Ready To Conquer the Older Arthouse Crowd (From Thompson on Hollywood. 27 April 2017, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- #ClimateMarch in DC Draws Support From DiCaprio to Leto to Gore (From The Wrap. 29 April 2017, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Bella Hadid Addresses Fyre Festival Debacle After Organizers Apologize: I 'Trusted This Would Be An Amazing' Experience (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 April 2017, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Meets with Indigenous Leaders for Climate March on Trump’s 100th Day in Office (From PEOPLE.com. 29 April 2017, 1:03 PM, PDT)