The ‘American Idol’ winner surprised fans by tweeting that his wife and ‘the little one’ are both safe.
Kris Allen had a rough New Year’s Day, but it sounds like he’s got a lot to look forward to in 2013 — including fatherhood! Kris, 27, and wife Katy found themselves in the emergency room Jan. 1 after a head-on car crash left Kris with a broken wrist, prompting a revealing tweet from the season-eight American Idol winner: “Yes I got in a really bad wreck tonight and yes I’m having a lil baby. #gonnabeadaddy”
This was meant to clarify Kris’ earlier — and slightly more vague — tweet, in which he alluded to a tiny human passenger in his car.
“Thank you @ford for equipping me with a car that kept my whole family @katyallen @ZorroPup and the little one we have on the way safe,” he tweeted.
We couldn’t be happier »
- Andy Swift
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Meghan Trainor Brings Lauren Alaina to Tears at ‘Road Less Traveled’ No. 1 Party: ‘Best Surprise Ever’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- TV Ratings: ‘Love Connection,’ ‘Beat Shazam’ Hand Fox First Thursday Win in a Year (From Variety - TV News. 26 May 2017, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Reflects on Her ‘American Idol’ Win 12 Years Later: ‘I’m Still Not Sure How It All Happened’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 May 2017, 6:11 AM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Exclusive: Shakira Opens Up About Why She Wouldn't Return to the 'Voice' Again (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 May 2017, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Reveals How She’s Rethinking Her Shows After Bombing At Ariana Grande’s Concert (From ET Canada. 26 May 2017, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Wants to Give Ariana Grande a ‘Big Hug’ After Manchester Attack (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)
Kris Allen (III)
- American Idol: ABC Sets Deal to Revive Singing Competition (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 May 2017, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- 'American Idol' Alum Danny Gokey and Wife Expecting Third Child (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 January 2017, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Kris Allen Says Son Oliver Is Protective of His Baby Sister: ‘He’s a Good Big Brother’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 6:05 PM, PDT)