The ‘American Idol’ winner surprised fans by tweeting that his wife and ‘the little one’ are both safe.
Kris Allen had a rough New Year’s Day, but it sounds like he’s got a lot to look forward to in 2013 — including fatherhood! Kris, 27, and wife Katy found themselves in the emergency room Jan. 1 after a head-on car crash left Kris with a broken wrist, prompting a revealing tweet from the season-eight American Idol winner: “Yes I got in a really bad wreck tonight and yes I’m having a lil baby. #gonnabeadaddy”
This was meant to clarify Kris’ earlier — and slightly more vague — tweet, in which he alluded to a tiny human passenger in his car.
“Thank you @ford for equipping me with a car that kept my whole family @katyallen @ZorroPup and the little one we have on the way safe,” he tweeted.
We couldn’t be happier »
- Andy Swift
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- American Idol Winner Phillip Phillips Is Engaged - See His Fiancée's Ring! (From Popsugar. 27 December 2014, 9:53 AM, PST)
- Phillip Phillips Engaged (From Access Hollywood. 27 December 2014, 8:58 AM, PST)
- Phillip Phillips Is Engaged to Girlfriend Hannah Blackwell (From PEOPLE.com. 27 December 2014, 7:50 AM, PST)
"The Voice" (2011)
- 5 things to watch for in reality TV this winter (From Hitfix. 25 December 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Gwen Stefani plans British Christmas with husband Gavin Rossdale (From National Ledger. 24 December 2014, 11:05 AM, PST)
- Our 'Hell's Kitchen' contest champ reveals how La Tasha Mccutchen won Season 13' (From Gold Derby. 22 December 2014, 9:47 PM, PST)
Kris Allen (III)
- The Voice Recap: Fun and Done (From TVLine.com. 28 October 2014, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Season 7 Premiere Recap: Do You Si What They Si? [Updated] (From TVLine.com. 22 September 2014, 7:23 PM, PDT)
- Kris Allen's Music Once Made His Baby Cry (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 August 2014, 9:12 AM, PDT)