Anne stuns on the cover of ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ UK magazine. She looks beautiful but she doesn’t believe that she has the sex appeal that most female celebs have!
Anne Hathaway wore a demure gem embellished black gown on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar magazine. In the February 2013 issue, Anne showed off British, Us, French, and Italian designers — everything from Valentino to Christian Dior. This isn’t the first time she donned a Valentino piece — in fact, she wore a beautiful gown by Valentino to her wedding!
In her interview with the magazine, she spills on how she feels about her lack of uniqueness. Anne compares herself to Rihanna and says, “I’m not Rihanna; I’m not cool.” This humble gal also spills that she has always been seen as uninteresting. “For a long time it was me and her [her manager] against the world. I was seen as »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Photo: Anne Hathaway Rocks New Hair, Spandex (From Huffington Post. 21 May 2013, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber, Take Heart: Beyoncé, Anne Hathaway and 5 More Stars Who've Been Booed (From E! Online. 20 May 2013, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Christian Bale’s Dramatic Hair Makeover: Shaves His Head — New Pic (From HollywoodLife. 20 May 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Review: ‘Epic’ (From Variety - Film News. 21 May 2013, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Last Lap: Did Leonardo DiCaprio Get Rejected By a Model? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 21 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review - Epic (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 21 May 2013, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- Deepika Padukone named India’s “Most Beautiful Woman” 2013 by People magazine (From Bollyspice. 20 May 2013, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Hump Day With Adam Lambert: GLAAD Handed (From The Backlot. 15 May 2013, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Sandra Lee's Met Gala Gown Was Ruined by Pet Parrot (From E! Online. 14 May 2013, 1:21 PM, PDT)