Anne stuns on the cover of ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ UK magazine. She looks beautiful but she doesn’t believe that she has the sex appeal that most female celebs have!
Anne Hathaway wore a demure gem embellished black gown on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar magazine. In the February 2013 issue, Anne showed off British, Us, French, and Italian designers — everything from Valentino to Christian Dior. This isn’t the first time she donned a Valentino piece — in fact, she wore a beautiful gown by Valentino to her wedding!
In her interview with the magazine, she spills on how she feels about her lack of uniqueness. Anne compares herself to Rihanna and says, “I’m not Rihanna; I’m not cool.” This humble gal also spills that she has always been seen as uninteresting. “For a long time it was me and her [her manager] against the world. I was seen as »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Oscars 2015: 5 early predictions for next year's nominations (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 9:37 AM, PST)
- “Scandal” 312 Recap: “We Do Not Touch the First Ladies” (From The Backlot. 7 March 2014, 8:01 AM, PST)
- 6 Things We Learned About the Oscars From Jennifer Lawrence's Other Date (From Popsugar. 6 March 2014, 2:35 PM, PST)
- 'A Million Ways To Die in the West' Adds 9th Poster Featuring Seth McFarlane, Liam Neeson and Charlize Theron (From Upcoming-Movies.com. 2 March 2014, 2:02 AM, PST)
- Janet McTeer joins 'Fathers and Daughters' team (From RealBollywood. 28 February 2014, 2:01 PM, PST)
- Amanda Seyfried Shouts "I Hate American Airlines!" After Fans and Paparazzi Show Up at Her Gate (From E! Online. 28 February 2014, 11:04 AM, PST)
Alexander McQueen (I)
- Jessica Simpson Reaches Weight Loss Goal, Shares Slim White T-Shirt Selfie (From Us Weekly. 7 March 2014, 1:01 AM, PST)
- Oscars fashion: fall, dance or photobomb – how to win the red carpet (From The Guardian - Film News. 4 March 2014, 7:24 AM, PST)
- Oscar Red Carpet: Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum, Julia Roberts & More Chat With E! News (From E! Online. 3 March 2014, 12:02 PM, PST)