The singer stunned in majorly dramatic eye makeup for her performance at Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2013 in Times Square on December 31 in New York City. Here’s how you can copy the look!
Taylor Swift, 22, rocked a glamorous beauty look for the star-studded event. Taylor played up her sparking baby blues with lots of black eyeliner that was winged along the outer corners of her eyes. She paired the look with a cherry red lipstick that matched her glittery crimson jacket.
To get a dramatic eye look like Taylor’s, try Covergirl Lineblast 24 Hour Eyeliner, Enduring Black. The liquid eyeliner smoothly glides onto your eyes and is designed to last for up to 24 hours. Apply the formula close to lashes, working from the inner corners outwards and extend the line just past the outer lashes. Place the cap tightly on product after use »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- The EGOT: Which Stars Are Almost There? (From Popsugar. 18 February 2017, 3:45 PM, PST)
- The Egot: Which Stars Are Almost There? (From BuzzSugar. 18 February 2017, 3:45 PM, PST)
- Camila Cabello Teases Possible Collaboration With Pitbull (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 February 2017, 2:58 PM, PST)
- Mariah Carey Sings New Single 'I Don't' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' in First TV Performance Since New Year's Eve (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 February 2017, 11:29 PM, PST)
- Nick Cannon Still Being Used to Boost 'Agt' Ticket Sales (Photo) (From TMZ. 15 February 2017, 4:16 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran Among Performers Set for iHeartRadio Music Awards (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 February 2017, 10:39 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Edge of Seventeen's Blooper Reel Might Make You Spit Out Your Soda (From BuzzSugar. 14 February 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Harry Styles’ Debut Solo Album Nearly Finished (From ET Canada. 10 February 2017, 7:23 AM, PST)
- Celebrities Who Helped Fans Propose (From PEOPLE.com. 8 February 2017, 9:33 AM, PST)