You've got to hand it to Quentin Tarantino: The guy sure knows how to dispense some righteous justice. First he retroactively avenged the Holocaust with his history-warping "Inglorious Basterds" and then he put the smack down on slavery with his juicy pre-Civil War revenge fantasy "Django Unchained." There's just nothing quite so satisfying as seeing some of history's greatest injustices fixed through two hours of big screen slaughter.
And now we'll get one more; speaking to reporters at Sunday night's BAFTA winners press conference, Tarantino said, "This [rewritten history theme] begs a trilogy, it begs to have a third movie on this theme. I haven't decided about what yet, but I wouldn't be surprised."
Humanity has done so many horrific things over the past few millennia that there's literally no end to the number of revenge fantasies Tarantino could make. With that in mind, then, we dreamed up posters for some of »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Lawsuit May Be Thrown Out of Court (From MovieWeb. 10 March 2014, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says ‘Hateful Eight’ Link Was Not Copyright Infringement (From The Wrap. 10 March 2014, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: Premiere of ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Lacks Originality (From HollywoodChicago.com. 10 March 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
Chloë Grace Moretz
- 'The Knick' Promo Proclaims, 'Surgery Wasn't Always Science' (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 March 2014, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- Charlize Theron To Make Everything Nice For Universal Pictures (From We Got This Covered. 10 March 2014, 4:54 AM, PDT)
- Uma Thurman In Talks For American Ultra (From We Got This Covered. 8 March 2014, 3:39 AM, PST)
- Monterey Media Picks Up Kate Connor and Eric Stoltz Drama 'Fort McCoy' (From Indiewire. 10 March 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Cool New Mondo Godzilla Poster (From ComicBookMovie. 10 March 2014, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- "Fantastic Four": No Laughing Matter (From SneakPeek. 7 March 2014, 5:15 PM, PST)