Happy New Year! I hope you had fun and stayed safe. I've got a nasty bug, so I stayed home and rested with Anderson and Kathy. But snicks is at full power, and will be bringing you a liveblog of the New Year's resolutions for WilSon on Days of Our Lives.
At the time of this writing, despite passing the Senate 89-8 with a bill no one is happy with, it looks like House Republicans are willing to drive the world economy off a cliff rather than allow a vote on the bill the Senate and the White House agreed to. At this point I'm almost willing to let China repossess the country just to end this farce. Edit: They passed it, barely.
While a $2,000/year tax hike might hurt my spending, even the bigger bump that's proposed for the wealthy elite isn't likely to hamper their lifestyles. So which »
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant, Kim Kardashian Wears Pink Jumpsuit: Top Weekend Stories (From Us Weekly. 20 April 2014, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian tries to copy Beyonce? (From RealBollywood. 19 April 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics (From TooFab. 19 April 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The Endless Push and Pull of Lindsay Lohan’s Reality Show (From Vulture. 20 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- LiLo's reality show not returning for second season (From RealBollywood. 20 April 2014, 2:05 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan's reality show didn't need to take her seriously (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 April 2014, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Spends Quality Time With Her Grandmother (From Popsugar. 19 April 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Curves In Pink Cleavage-Baring Romper: Picture (From Us Weekly. 19 April 2014, 4:41 AM, PDT)
- Kim K in 'extreme dieting mode' to shed weight before wedding (From RealBollywood. 19 April 2014, 12:22 AM, PDT)