Happy New Year! I hope you had fun and stayed safe. I've got a nasty bug, so I stayed home and rested with Anderson and Kathy. But snicks is at full power, and will be bringing you a liveblog of the New Year's resolutions for WilSon on Days of Our Lives.
At the time of this writing, despite passing the Senate 89-8 with a bill no one is happy with, it looks like House Republicans are willing to drive the world economy off a cliff rather than allow a vote on the bill the Senate and the White House agreed to. At this point I'm almost willing to let China repossess the country just to end this farce. Edit: They passed it, barely.
While a $2,000/year tax hike might hurt my spending, even the bigger bump that's proposed for the wealthy elite isn't likely to hamper their lifestyles. So which »
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian Looks Like a Disco Cowgirl in Balmain (From E! Online. 6 March 2015, 6:45 AM, PST)
- Kim Says She's Having Sex '500 Times a Day' in New Kardashians Promo (From PEOPLE.com. 6 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Tom Felton on Kim Kardashian's Platinum Blonde Hair: "Kanye Has a Draco Fetish" (From Us Weekly. 6 March 2015, 1:46 AM, PST)
- DVD Review – Dying of the Light (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 2 March 2015, 5:40 AM, PST)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Why 'RuPaul's Drag Race' is our best reality show (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Alessandra Ambrosio walk for Balmain (From National Ledger. 6 March 2015, 7:32 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Says She Has Sex with Kanye West '500 Times a Day' (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 March 2015, 7:13 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Rocks Interesting Fringe Dress with Her New 'Do (From TooFab. 6 March 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)