That divisive movie of 2012 that insists on permeating cinephile blogs - Prometheus - isn't prepared to go away just yet.
No doubt you have your thoughts on Ridley Scott's Alien prequel and no doubt your friends, family, and hell, family pet, have their own opinion on Prometheus, too. But what did Quentin Tarantino, king cinephile, himself think?
The Django Unchained director hit Craig Ferguson and expressed his opinion. Perhaps his thoughts will make you feel better about your own...or perhaps can simply stand steadfast by your own opinion and not give a crap about what Tarantino thinks. Regardless, head inside for more.
Read more »
Similar News ItemsRidley Scott
- Third ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Short Prequel to Be Unveiled in Japan on Tuesday (From Variety - Film News. 26 September 2017, 12:58 AM, PDT)
- Today in Movie Culture: Batman vs. Pennywise, Ridley Scott Breaks Down a 'Blade Runner' Scene and More (From Movies.com. 25 September 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Never go back: why the Terminator reunion may be a recipe for failure (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 September 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Thor: Ragnarok cameo possibly revealed, Quentin Tarantino’s Star Trek movie, why Batman v. Superman failed critically and more – Daily News Roundup (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2017, 12:34 AM, PDT)
- Tarantino: "Yesterday's Enterprise" (From SneakPeek. 25 September 2017, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- A Pulp Fiction Reunion! Cast Gathers to Celebrate Quentin Tarantino’s Engagement in New York (From PEOPLE.com. 25 September 2017, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Watch the first 10 minutes of Spider-Man: Homecoming (From Flickeringmyth. 25 September 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming becomes the highest-grossing superhero movie of the year (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Alien: Covenant - what its extras tell us about David’s antics (From Den of Geek. 22 September 2017, 6:02 AM, PDT)