If you’ve been living under a rock for the last month or so, you may have missed the news that Marvel made the decision to kill off Peter Parker in The Amazing Spider-Man #700 (read our review here). Since the news broke, the question on everyone’s mind is – who will be the first to discover that Otto Octavius is now the Superior Spider-Man?
Well if the preview (courtesy of ComicBookResources) of this month’s Daredevil #22 is any indication, it would appear that The Man Without Fear will be the first person to figure out that Peter Parker is no longer the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.
We won't know for sure until the comic is released, but this preview could give us a clue...
For those not in the know, Daredevil’s heightened senses (among other things) means that he can tell who someone is by the pattern of their unique heartbeat. »
Similar News ItemsThe Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Ghost in the Shell Teasers Have First Scarlett Johansson Footage (From MovieWeb. 21 September 2016, 11:22 PM, PDT)
- Watch the First Teaser Videos for Live Action Ghost In The Shell Movie, Starring Scarlett Johansson (From DailyDead. 21 September 2016, 9:44 PM, PDT)
- Five Teasers for Live Action Ghost In The Shell (From QuietEarth. 21 September 2016, 9:11 PM, PDT)
Mark Waid (I)
- Marvel unveils variant covers for Champions #1 (From Flickeringmyth. 10 September 2016, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- "Avengers"- Enter 'The Wasp' (From SneakPeek. 2 September 2016, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Comic Books 101: DC Comics Then And Now (From LatinoReview. 31 August 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Comic Books 101: Six Marvel Comics Series You Should Be Reading! (From LatinoReview. 20 September 2016, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- First look preview of Marvel’s Star Wars: Darth Vader #25 (From Flickeringmyth. 14 September 2016, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- "Black Widow" On A Collision Course (From SneakPeek. 12 August 2016, 3:34 PM, PDT)