If you’ve been living under a rock for the last month or so, you may have missed the news that Marvel made the decision to kill off Peter Parker in The Amazing Spider-Man #700 (read our review here). Since the news broke, the question on everyone’s mind is – who will be the first to discover that Otto Octavius is now the Superior Spider-Man?
Well if the preview (courtesy of ComicBookResources) of this month’s Daredevil #22 is any indication, it would appear that The Man Without Fear will be the first person to figure out that Peter Parker is no longer the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.
We won't know for sure until the comic is released, but this preview could give us a clue...
For those not in the know, Daredevil’s heightened senses (among other things) means that he can tell who someone is by the pattern of their unique heartbeat. »
Similar News ItemsThe Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Edgar Wright Will Direct 'Grasshopper Jungle' (From MovieWeb. 25 July 2014, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- Edgar Wright Will Venture Into Grasshopper Jungle (From We Got This Covered. 25 July 2014, 4:02 PM, PDT)
- Edgar Wright to Direct Young Adult Adaptation ‘Grasshopper Jungle’ for Sony (From The Wrap. 25 July 2014, 3:22 PM, PDT)
Mark Waid (I)
- Marvel’s Daredevil Series Will Air On Netflix In May 2015 (From We Got This Covered. 27 July 2014, 6:46 PM, PDT)
- Sdcc'14: Netflix's Daredevil Show To Air May 2015 (From ComicBookMovie. 27 July 2014, 5:55 PM, PDT)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. heading to the Marvel 616 for new comic series (From Flickeringmyth. 27 July 2014, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Twitter Buzz: Batman V Superman, Gal Gadot Wonder Woman And More (From ComicBookMovie. 26 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Stan Lee & Bruce Timm celebrate 75 Years of Marvel with new anthology (From Flickeringmyth. 8 July 2014, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- First Look: Daredevil #6 (From Blogomatic3000. 1 July 2014, 9:01 AM, PDT)