If you’ve been living under a rock for the last month or so, you may have missed the news that Marvel made the decision to kill off Peter Parker in The Amazing Spider-Man #700 (read our review here). Since the news broke, the question on everyone’s mind is – who will be the first to discover that Otto Octavius is now the Superior Spider-Man?
Well if the preview (courtesy of ComicBookResources) of this month’s Daredevil #22 is any indication, it would appear that The Man Without Fear will be the first person to figure out that Peter Parker is no longer the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.
We won't know for sure until the comic is released, but this preview could give us a clue...
For those not in the know, Daredevil’s heightened senses (among other things) means that he can tell who someone is by the pattern of their unique heartbeat. »
Similar News ItemsThe Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Paris Hilton Has a New Man: Who Is The Leftovers Star Chris Zylka? (From PEOPLE.com. 20 February 2017, 1:19 PM, PST)
- Marvel and Archie join forces for Marvel Comics Digest (From Flickeringmyth. 19 February 2017, 10:40 PM, PST)
- ‘The Osborn Identity’ begins in Amazing Spider-Man #25, check out a preview here (From Flickeringmyth. 17 February 2017, 2:40 PM, PST)
Mark Waid (I)
- Archie Comics Ink New Development Deal With Warner Bros. TV, Reveal New Jughead Writers (From We Got This Covered. 15 February 2017, 11:12 AM, PST)
- Archie Comics and Warner Bros. sign deal to develop more original programming based on Archie characters (From Flickeringmyth. 15 February 2017, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Boom! Studios to Release New Frankenstein Comic Book Series Victor Lavalle’S Destroyer (From DailyDead. 14 February 2017, 7:33 AM, PST)
- "Black Widow: 'Natasha Romanoff' (From SneakPeek. 7 February 2017, 6:58 PM, PST)
- "Black Widow" - A World Without Secrets (From SneakPeek. 24 December 2016, 12:33 PM, PST)
- Ed Catto: On the Fringe (From Comicmix. 7 November 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)