If you’ve been living under a rock for the last month or so, you may have missed the news that Marvel made the decision to kill off Peter Parker in The Amazing Spider-Man #700 (read our review here). Since the news broke, the question on everyone’s mind is – who will be the first to discover that Otto Octavius is now the Superior Spider-Man?
Well if the preview (courtesy of ComicBookResources) of this month’s Daredevil #22 is any indication, it would appear that The Man Without Fear will be the first person to figure out that Peter Parker is no longer the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.
We won't know for sure until the comic is released, but this preview could give us a clue...
For those not in the know, Daredevil’s heightened senses (among other things) means that he can tell who someone is by the pattern of their unique heartbeat. »
Similar News ItemsThe Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- 8 Facts We Actually Know About The McU Spider-Man (From Obsessed with Film. 7 October 2015, 3:52 AM, PDT)
- Spider-Man Reboot Director Jon Watts Reveals Comic Book Inspiration (From We Got This Covered. 6 October 2015, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- 'Shining' Prequel 'Overlook Hotel' Will Be Its Own Movie (From MovieWeb. 6 October 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
Mark Waid (I)
- Top 10 Things I’m Looking Forward to at New York Comic Con 2015 (From SoundOnSight. 5 October 2015, 6:14 PM, PDT)
- Comics: New Black Widow Series On The Way From Daredevil Creative Team (From ComicBookMovie. 2 October 2015, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Emily S. Whitten: Baltimore Comic Con – Another Great Year! (From Comicmix. 29 September 2015, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Pragmatism beats principle in ‘Daredevil’ #17 (From SoundOnSight. 30 July 2015, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Marvel announces Kirby Monster Variants for October (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2015, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- The InGwenible Hulk! Gwenverine! Doctor Gwenge! Marvel unveils Gwen Stacy variant covers for June (From Flickeringmyth. 13 April 2015, 12:35 AM, PDT)