"The Voice" welcomes Shakira and Usher for Season 4 and the two seem to be taking to their big red chairs like pros. In new photos released by NBC, Shakira, Usher and returning coaches Blake Shelton and Adam Levine are assembled in their iconic spinning chairs for the new season.
"Christina and Cee Lo are so close to my heart because we went through the show becoming a success together, and Usher and Shakira are coming into it as a big frickin' institution," Levine said in November 2012. "So it's different, but it still feels good, because they're legitimate artists."
See the new coach pictures below.
"The Voice" returns on Monday, March 25 at 8 p.m. Est on NBC.
- Chris Harnick
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- ‘Grammy Moments’ Revealed: Adam Levine and Gwen Stefani to Perform Together for First Time (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Liam Payne's cousin Ross Harries auditions for The Voice UK (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 January 2015, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Adam Levine Performing Oscar-Nominated ‘Begin Again’ Track at Oscars (From The Wrap. 26 January 2015, 10:28 AM, PST)
- Review: 'Parks and Recreation' - 'Gryzzlbox/Save JJs' (From Hitfix. 27 January 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Christina Aguilera Is Taking Over New York When She Opens The 2015 NBA All-Star Game (From TooFab. 27 January 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Christina Aguilera Opening NBA All-Star Game 2015 With the Rockettes! (From E! Online. 27 January 2015, 8:02 AM, PST)
Adam Levine (V)
- Tommy Hilfiger Basically Recreates Behati Prinsloo's Wedding with Adam Levine-Lookalike for Spring 2015 Campaign—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 28 January 2015, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Oscars: Rita Ora To Perform (From Access Hollywood. 28 January 2015, 10:03 AM, PST)
- New ‘Hot Tub Time Machine 2′ Ad Tackles Deflated Balls (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 9:22 AM, PST)