"The holidays are over so it's back to our lives at Briarcliff. Great."
In talking with Salon, Rob James-Collier says a few interesting things about playing Thomas on Downton Abbey, including the mention that this is the season Thomas finally gets to be more than just a bad guy. (Yes, I know some of you have seen the whole third season, already). The actor also says that U.S. viewers are particularly incensed about what Thomas did to the dog in last year's Christmas special.
It turns out the series Fringe inspires smart use of glow-in-the-dark art.
In good news for good looking guys on Once Upon a Time, Julian Morris will be returning to the show as Prince Phillip. OUaT isn't a show to let a hunky actor go to waste. After all, they brought Regina's lost love Daniel (Noah Bean) back, why not Princess Aurora's?
According to Radar Online, »
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Things Got Really Awkward Between Piers Morgan and Chelsea Handler Last Night (From Popsugar. 12 March 2014, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler Roasts Piers: ‘Maybe That’s Why Your Job Is Coming to an End’ (From Mediaite - TV. 10 March 2014, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- Need for Speed review: Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul gets behind the wheel (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 March 2014, 4:00 PM, PST)
"Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- Anne Sweeney’s Legacy: Her Hits, Misses & Contribution To Breaking The Glass Ceiling (From Deadline TV. 11 March 2014, 7:58 PM, PDT)
- 'Real Housewives': How fame became part of the franchise (From EW.com - PopWatch. 11 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ABC’s ‘Resurrection’ Impresses in Its Bow On Busy Sunday Night (From Variety - TV News. 10 March 2014, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: ‘We've Created the Company That I Feared Would Come Along’ (From The Wrap. 11 March 2014, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Lawyers, Lemon and Real Life: Are These Some of CNN’s New Primetime Faces? (From Variety - TV News. 7 March 2014, 12:40 PM, PST)
- Anderson Cooper on Anchoring From Kiev: 'It's Tense' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 March 2014, 7:51 AM, PST)