Justin says his ‘thoughts and prayers’ are with the family of a photographer who was killed by an oncoming vehicle while crossing a busy highway after taking pictures of Justin’s parked Ferrari.
Justin Bieber is used to being chased by the paparazzi, but a photog chase turned deadly on Jan. 1 when a photographer spotted Jusin’s parked Ferrari on the side of the 405 highway, and crossed the busy road on foot to snap pics. On his way back to his own vehicle, he was struck by an oncoming car and killed.
The photographer noticed Justin’s famous Ferrari on the side of the road after it was pulled over by California Highway Patrol. He thought he saw Justin sitting inside, so he crossed the busy highway to take photos.
Even though the photographer managed to take a few pics, police officers reportedly told the man twice to return to his car, »
- Christina Stiehl
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber's Monkey, Mally, "Now the Property of Germany," Munich Customs Spokesman Says (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Bieber Officially Abandons His Monkey (From newser. 21 May 2013, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber's Monkey Now Belongs to Germany (From Popsugar. 21 May 2013, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Jon Bon Jovi: Justin Bieber Is An A-Hole For Arriving Late To Shows (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran: No One 'Gives A S***' About My Personal Life (From Huffington Post. 21 May 2013, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez - Engagement Ring, Marriage? (From National Ledger. 21 May 2013, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- An Update On After Dark's Re-Kill, Will We See It Soon? (From shocktillyoudrop. 16 April 2013, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- New High-Resolution Images from The Hangover Part III, The Great Gatsby, The Conjuring, and Getaway (From Collider.com. 25 March 2013, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Talks Spring Breakers, Why She Signed on, What She Learned from the Experience, Behaving Badly, Getaway, and More (From Collider.com. 19 March 2013, 12:42 PM, PDT)