Justin says his ‘thoughts and prayers’ are with the family of a photographer who was killed by an oncoming vehicle while crossing a busy highway after taking pictures of Justin’s parked Ferrari.
Justin Bieber is used to being chased by the paparazzi, but a photog chase turned deadly on Jan. 1 when a photographer spotted Jusin’s parked Ferrari on the side of the 405 highway, and crossed the busy road on foot to snap pics. On his way back to his own vehicle, he was struck by an oncoming car and killed.
The photographer noticed Justin’s famous Ferrari on the side of the road after it was pulled over by California Highway Patrol. He thought he saw Justin sitting inside, so he crossed the busy highway to take photos.
Even though the photographer managed to take a few pics, police officers reportedly told the man twice to return to his car, »
- Christina Stiehl
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- A Guide to the Beckham Kids’ Many Impressive Talents (From PEOPLE.com. 2 December 2016, 1:29 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber To Perform At Sweden’s Summerburst Festival (From We Got This Covered. 2 December 2016, 9:11 AM, PST)
- First Dlc released for ‘Now That’s What I Call Sing 2′ (From Blogomatic3000. 2 December 2016, 7:28 AM, PST)
- Eight Rom-Com Spoofs You Have to Watch Again (and Again) (From PEOPLE.com. 2 December 2016, 1:37 PM, PST)
- 80+ Pictures of Britney Spears That Are Straight Out of a Time Capsule (From Popsugar. 2 December 2016, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Selena Gomez Rules Instagram With All 5 Of Instagram’s Top 2016 Posts (From ET Canada. 2 December 2016, 10:12 AM, PST)
- Zachary Levi and Smallville Duo Developing CIA/Sci-Fi Thriller for NBC (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2016, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Regression Review (From HeyUGuys. 8 October 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- News Bits: Fall, Enemy, Women, War (From Dark Horizons. 18 June 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)