Welcome back to our preview of the cinematic highlights coming up in 2013. Yesterday, we looked at the first two months that contained more than a few award contenders, but with the spring comes not only warmer weather but distinctly more lighthearted films in the cinema. Welcome to Thn’s look at March and April, the cinematic equivalent of those awkward teen years where the not-quite awards contenders/not-quite blockbusters usually land.
The snow starts to melt (hopefully!), the weather starts getting warmer (hopefully!), and we celebrate Jesus dying by painting eggs and hiding them for our kids. In between, you might get a chance to go to the cinema and here’s what you can expect from the month of March:
- Esben Evans
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Extant, Silicon Valley and the Rest: The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – July 14th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 14 July 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Review: 'The Leftovers' - 'Two Boats and a Helicopter' (From Hitfix. 13 July 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Brazil v Netherlands World Cup match peaks at 9 million on ITV (From Digital Spy - TV news. 13 July 2014, 3:22 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Plans to Move to London, Hates That She's Seen as a "Celebrity" and Not an "Actress" (From E! Online. 14 July 2014, 5:14 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan: No Regrets About Past; Keeps Eyes on Future (video) (From TheImproper.com. 13 July 2014, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens Live (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 July 2014, 4:01 AM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- Big Screen to Small Screen: Top 10 Films About Television (From SoundOnSight. 13 July 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" Updates (From SneakPeek. 13 July 2014, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Could Replacements Actors Keep the Avengers Franchise Going After the Original Cast Leaves? (From Cinelinx. 12 July 2014, 11:38 PM, PDT)