Ever since Lego Star Wars was released in 2005, Danish company Lego has been producing games through Traveller’s Tales Games based on their numerous licensed properties that have entertained people of all ages. Possessing enough charm and humour to warm the hearts of even the most jaded gamers, and featuring simple yet solid gameplay that will keep anyone from children to older gamers with kids of their own playing without getting bored.
There are few of Lego’s themes that didn’t immediately have games rolled out to supplement their plastic toys, but it is certain that there is always room for expansion, speculation and, of course, fanboy arguing.
And with that, let’s take a look at nine games that Lego should make as soon as possible…
1. The Hobbit
Lego Lord of The Rings was released quite recently, most likely to ride on the wave of renewed interest in »
- Jordan Schaeffer
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Weekend Box Office: ‘Rangers’ No Match For Belle (From TheHDRoom. 26 March 2017, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Dazzles Again, ‘Power Rangers’ Off to Solid Start (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2017, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Gwendoline Christie joins Amandla Stenberg in Darkest Minds (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2017, 2:25 AM, PDT)
Peter Jackson (I)
- Chasing Kong (From MUBI. 25 March 2017, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- We Need To Talk About The Word “Remake” (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 March 2017, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Review — ‘Life’ Finds a Way to Deliver Slick Thrills Despite the Generic Setup (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 March 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)