Ever since Lego Star Wars was released in 2005, Danish company Lego has been producing games through Traveller’s Tales Games based on their numerous licensed properties that have entertained people of all ages. Possessing enough charm and humour to warm the hearts of even the most jaded gamers, and featuring simple yet solid gameplay that will keep anyone from children to older gamers with kids of their own playing without getting bored.
There are few of Lego’s themes that didn’t immediately have games rolled out to supplement their plastic toys, but it is certain that there is always room for expansion, speculation and, of course, fanboy arguing.
And with that, let’s take a look at nine games that Lego should make as soon as possible…
1. The Hobbit
Lego Lord of The Rings was released quite recently, most likely to ride on the wave of renewed interest in »
- Jordan Schaeffer
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Han Solo (From Obsessed with Film. 7 February 2016, 3:14 AM, PST)
- ‘Batman v Superman’ To Get Day-And-Date China Release (From Variety - Film News. 7 February 2016, 2:30 AM, PST)
- The Week in Star Wars – The Force Awakens to hit $2 billion, Captain Phasma returning for Episode VIII, Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Kevin Smith talks Stormtrooper cameo and more (From Flickeringmyth. 7 February 2016, 2:26 AM, PST)
Peter Jackson (I)
- Oscar’S Year Of Visual Effects, and The Art Of Seeing And Believing (From Trailers from Hell. 6 February 2016, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Nicolas Winding Refn Clarifies Reports That He Shot 'The Neon Demon' At 60fps (From The Playlist. 5 February 2016, 6:25 AM, PST)
- Locarno Film Festival to Honor Oscar-Winning Composer Howard Shore (From Indiewire. 4 February 2016, 8:08 AM, PST)