Ever since Lego Star Wars was released in 2005, Danish company Lego has been producing games through Traveller’s Tales Games based on their numerous licensed properties that have entertained people of all ages. Possessing enough charm and humour to warm the hearts of even the most jaded gamers, and featuring simple yet solid gameplay that will keep anyone from children to older gamers with kids of their own playing without getting bored.
There are few of Lego’s themes that didn’t immediately have games rolled out to supplement their plastic toys, but it is certain that there is always room for expansion, speculation and, of course, fanboy arguing.
And with that, let’s take a look at nine games that Lego should make as soon as possible…
1. The Hobbit
Lego Lord of The Rings was released quite recently, most likely to ride on the wave of renewed interest in »
- Jordan Schaeffer
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Watch: New ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Clip Shows Hera in Action (From Variety - TV News. 20 April 2014, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- More "Star Wars: Rebels" (From SneakPeek. 20 April 2014, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- Watch the Star Wars Rebels footage from WonderCon (From Flickeringmyth. 20 April 2014, 3:53 AM, PDT)
Peter Jackson (I)
- First Pictures from Ryan Gosling's Directorial Debut 'Lost River' (From Rope Of Silicon. 18 April 2014, 10:05 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer's Sex Abuse Accuser Is Teaming With Documentarian Amy Berg (From Indiewire. 18 April 2014, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer Allegations Part of Upcoming Sex Abuse Documentary from Oscar-Nominated Filmmaker (From Variety - Film News. 18 April 2014, 2:37 PM, PDT)