We love TV here at What Culture – in fact we’re glued to ours 24/7, and despite what our mum always warned us as kids we don’t even have square eyes. Not yet anyway.
And it’s no real surprise we’re so keen on TV, it’s a good time to be a fan of the small screen. Even despite the inexplicably still-popular talent shows that take up way too much prime-time and push exceptional shows out to lesser channels or less sociable times, the airwaves were dominated in the past twelve months by fan favourite shows like The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Homeland and The Big Bang Theory, proving that genre shows are now the staple for TV fans.
And the last 12 months saw some truly awesome televisual moments, especially for those of us who happily proclaim ourselves to be geeks. And this article is celebrating the very »
- Matt Aspin
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Watch: Deleted Scene from Fear The Walking Dead Season 1 (From DailyDead. 10 February 2016, 3:39 PM, PST)
- No Daryl Dixon?! The Walking Dead's 16 Biggest Changes from Comics to TV (From E! Online. 10 February 2016, 3:18 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead Covers EW; Plus Watch The First 4 Minutes Of The Midseason Premiere (From We Got This Covered. 10 February 2016, 2:30 PM, PST)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 2/10/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 February 2016, 12:33 PM, PST)
- Weekly Ratings: Super Bowl Vaults CBS Past NBC for Season Lead in Key Demos (From Variety - TV News. 10 February 2016, 6:10 AM, PST)
- NBC's James Burrows Special Is Going to Inspire a Lot of TV Crossover Fan Fiction (From E! Online. 10 February 2016)