Los Angeles, Jan 2: Model Rob Kardashian is happy with sister Kim's pregnancy news, but says he wants to get "married first" before he starts a family.
"I am so proud of my sisters, but I'll be married before I have a baby," people.com quoted Rob as saying.
When asked about an impending proposal from Kanye West to Kim, he said: "I think everyone is just excited about and focused on the baby right now. Kim and Kanye are over the moon happy. I am so excited. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsKanye West
- Battle of the Baby Ballads: How Kanye West's "Only One" and Jay Z's "Glory" Stack Up (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 10:37 AM, PST)
- Rihanna Topless and '90s-Esque for 'i-d' Magazine (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 January 2015, 7:06 AM, PST)
- Ellen Snaps a Birthday Selfie With Music's Biggest Superstars (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 January 2015, 8:48 PM, PST)
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Instagram With "Beautiful Day" Updates: What Has He Been Up To? (From Us Weekly. 28 January 2015, 6:15 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Puts 'Family First' in Adorable Group Snap (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2015, 7:40 AM, PST)
- Khloe Kardashian Snubs Brother Rob With Family T-Shirt, Kanye West Is Included: Photo (From Us Weekly. 15 January 2015, 5:27 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Takes #PublicBathroomSelfie, Flaunts Out-of-Control Curves in Crop Top: See the Photo! (From Us Weekly. 29 January 2015, 5:17 AM, PST)
- Khloe Kardashian Mocks Fake Scott Disick, Kendall Jenner Affair Story, "I Thought it Was You and I Having the Affair" (From Us Weekly. 28 January 2015, 10:42 PM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner and Scott Disick Did Not Have Sex or Affair — Star Made It Up (From GossipCop. 28 January 2015, 8:46 AM, PST)