Los Angeles, Jan 2: Actor Ben Affleck says there was a phase in his life when he felt nobody liked him.
"Unfortunately there's an aspect of that that's like one of those fights you see on YouTube where one of them falls down and then a bunch of people who were standing around come over and kick the person.
"They don't know them, they have no involvement in the fight, but they recognise a moment that they can get a free shot in, and for some people it's just too much. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Starts Filming in February; Amy Adams Talks Wonder Woman (From Screen Rant. 9 December 2013, 5:35 AM, PST)
- Amy Adams on Wonder Woman and Batman vs. Superman (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 5:33 AM, PST)
- Amy Adams doesn't want Lois Lane, Superman, Wonder Woman love triangle (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 December 2013, 2:47 AM, PST)
- Godzilla Trailer Is Coming This Tuesday (From MovieWeb. 8 December 2013, 11:56 PM, PST)
- Mondo's Ben Affleck Movie Art Series (From GeekTyrant. 7 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Ben Affleck On Playing Batman, And How Not To Accept An Academy Award (From Deadline New York. 6 December 2013, 5:12 PM, PST)
Good Will Hunting (1997)
- 9 dubious movie remakes: Psycho, Let Me In, Amazing Spider-Man, more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 December 2013, 1:30 AM, PST)
- Musical Notes: Marcelo Zarvos talks about Enough Said & The Face of Love (From Flickeringmyth. 3 December 2013, 11:26 PM, PST)
- Gus Van Sant's Psycho Just Turned 15 -- and is More Fascinating than You Remember (From Village Voice. 3 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)