AMC has aired a great new promo trailer for the second half of The Walking Dead season 3. It may be a low res video, but there's a few bits of awesomely intense new footage that's featured in the spot.
The series comes back on February 10th, 2013, and I can't wait to see where the story goes! Do you think they'll kill off any other major characters before the season ends? It was recently announced that there would be a fourth season, but that showrunner Glen Mazzara will no longer be a part of it. Hopefully the series continues to get better, because it's going to be hard to top season 3!
Source: Spoiler TV (http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/01/the-walking-dead-season-35-new-promo.html) »
- Joey Paur
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Team Up to Preview The Walking Dead's Fifth Season (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 24 September 2014)
- Kevin Hart to guest-judge 'Dancing with the Stars' (From Hitfix. 23 September 2014, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Syfy Picks Up Gale Anne Hurd’s New Alien Series, Hunters (From We Got This Covered. 23 September 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- ‘Greatest American Hero’ Reboot by '22 Jump Street’ Team in the Works at Fox (From The Wrap. 29 August 2014, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season review (From MoreHorror. 27 August 2014, 11:52 PM, PDT)
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner resurrecting 'The Omen' as a Lifetime series (From Hitfix. 26 August 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)