Now that 2013 is here, the wait for the February return of AMC's "The Walking Dead" doesn't seem nearly as far away. Who are we kidding? This month is gonna be grueling! In any event a new teaser has arrived, and one eagle-eyed viewer taped it off the TV. Check it out!
"The Walking Dead" Episode 3.09 - "The Suicide King" (airs 2/10/13)
Update: A better quality version has arrived, which you'll see below:
To stay up-to-the-minute on all things walker related, follow @WalkingDead_AMC on Twitter and visit "The Walking Dead" on Facebook. For more be sure to hit up the official "The Walking Dead" page on AMC.com.
Visit The Evilshop @ Amazon!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
"Like" us on the Dread Central Facebook Fan Page!
Discuss "The Walking Dead" in the comments section below! »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- New Behind-the-Scenes Photos from The Walking Dead Season 3 (From DailyDead. 24 May 2013, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Cult Returns to The CW, New True Blood Promo Declares War on Vamps and More! (From TVLine.com. 24 May 2013, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Could 'The Walking Dead' Live Forever? (From FEARnet. 24 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Evan T. Reilly
- The Walking Dead Season 4 - First Behind the Scenes Look (From GeekTyrant. 6 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- This past week: Popular articles posted on Sound On Sight (From SoundOnSight. 24 March 2013, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Go Inside and See the Making of The Walking Dead Episode 3.14 - Prey (From Dread Central. 18 March 2013, 10:47 AM, PDT)
Lesli Linka Glatter
- Freaks and Geeks Ep 1.04 ‘Kim Kelly Is My Friend’ is a fantastic episode about Lindsay’s new friend (From SoundOnSight. 15 May 2013, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Justified, Ep. 4.09: “The Hatchet Tour” dives into the Givens family myth (From SoundOnSight. 6 March 2013, 4:02 PM, PST)
- Justified: ‘Hatchet Tour’ Gets Everything Right with a Twist (From FilmSchoolRejects. 6 March 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)