*Updated with HD version* If you didn’t catch last night’s marathon of The Walking Dead Season 3, you missed out on a brief preview of the next half of the season. There are only some small bits of new footage, but we knew some readers would want to check it out.
AMC previously announced that The Walking Dead Season 3 will return with episode 9 on Sunday, February 10th at 9pm Est. It has also been announced that Talking Dead will be expanding to a one-hour program format and will immediately follow The Walking Dead at 10pm Est.
The first new episode is titled The Suicide King, and we’ve included an additional preview video, clips, and photos below. In case you missed the recent news, it was officially announced that AMC was moving forward with The Walking Dead Season 4, but Glen Mazzara is stepping down as the series showrunner. You »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- New Photos of The Walking Dead Blind Box Figures, Including Daryl and Merle Dixon (From DailyDead. 18 May 2013, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Comments on the Possibility of a Marvel Zombies Movie (From DailyDead. 18 May 2013, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Da Vinci’s Demons, Ep. 1.06: “The Devil” is a friend of Vlad the Impaler (From SoundOnSight. 18 May 2013, 11:19 AM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- First still from The Walking Dead season 4 (From Flickeringmyth. 12 May 2013, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- First The Walking Dead Season 4 Image Features Rick and Friend (From TheHDRoom. 10 May 2013, 5:51 PM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead"- Season 4 Spoilers (From SneakPeek. 10 May 2013, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 - First Behind the Scenes Look (From GeekTyrant. 6 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Updated List of Cast Appearances (From DailyDead. 5 May 2013, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Miss The Walking Dead? Go Behind the Scenes of Season 3 with Some New Photos (From Dread Central. 30 April 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)