*Updated with HD version* If you didn’t catch last night’s marathon of The Walking Dead Season 3, you missed out on a brief preview of the next half of the season. There are only some small bits of new footage, but we knew some readers would want to check it out.
AMC previously announced that The Walking Dead Season 3 will return with episode 9 on Sunday, February 10th at 9pm Est. It has also been announced that Talking Dead will be expanding to a one-hour program format and will immediately follow The Walking Dead at 10pm Est.
The first new episode is titled The Suicide King, and we’ve included an additional preview video, clips, and photos below. In case you missed the recent news, it was officially announced that AMC was moving forward with The Walking Dead Season 4, but Glen Mazzara is stepping down as the series showrunner. You »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Walking Dead: What Life Was Like Before the Apocalypse (From BuzzSugar. 28 July 2016, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- New Look At Khary Payton As King Ezekiel In The Walking Dead Season 7 (From ComicBookMovie. 28 July 2016, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Best TV to Watch in August: 'You're the Worst,' Olympics and More (From Rolling Stone. 28 July 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Robert Kirkman Says His Plan For The Walking Dead’s Ending Has Changed (From We Got This Covered. 27 July 2016, 6:38 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: The End Is Nigh, But Keeps Changing And The New EW Cover Featuring Negan! (From LatinoReview. 27 July 2016, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- Robert Kirkman Says He's Changed How The Walking Dead Will End (From ComicBookMovie. 27 July 2016, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Watch a Deleted Scene from The Walking Dead Season 6 Blu-ray / DVD (From DailyDead. 28 July 2016, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- First Half Of The Walking Dead Season 7 Will See Negan “Wreaking Havoc” (From We Got This Covered. 27 July 2016, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Will Arnett Take Over Syfy Live at Comic-Con (From Variety - TV News. 26 July 2016, 6:40 AM, PDT)