The red carpet, projectionist, movie addicts and the world of art owe a fair deal to the Tennessee born director, producer, screenwriter and actor, Quentin Jerome Tarantino. Time itself could well certify the artist’s unique presence in the movie industry and – not to mention – his influence and controversial delivery, along with logic-defying plots and – as the cherry on top – his ingenious and meticulously chosen casts – have marked the childhood and lives of more than one worldwide.
The 49-year old director is known as a master blender and story teller with a very distinct style – aestheticizing gore, violence, sex and drugs. Tarantino’s uniqueness has been writing cinema history in his self-iconizing palmarès since the late 80s. The director’s particular attention to details led to a series of titles packed with witty dialogues and a number of A-list names from the acting world.
The protagonists and characters of Tarantino aren’t simply unique, »
- Danny J. DPurb
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- New Kingsman: The Secret Service "Spy Movies" Clip (From ComicBookMovie. 27 January 2015, 5:53 PM, PST)
- Kingsman: The Secret Service Review – Kick-Ass With Spies, Literally (From Obsessed with Film. 27 January 2015, 3:43 AM, PST)
- 5 Ways Actors Over 50 Are Shaking Up Their Careers to Avoid the Johnny Depp Curse (From The Wrap. 26 January 2015, 3:01 PM, PST)
- She's Funny That Way Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Is a Sexy Therapist, Owen Wilson Falls for a Hooker—Watch! (From E! Online. 27 January 2015, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Channing Tatum Reunited With His Childhood Imaginary Friend on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 January 2015, 8:53 AM, PST)
- Junkfood Cinema: ResDogs (From FilmSchoolRejects. 27 January 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- SAG Awards (Film): 10 fascinating facts, records and stats (From Gold Derby. 26 January 2015, 8:44 AM, PST)
- Before She Fixed Things on ‘Scandal,’ Kerry Washington Hit the Dance Floor with Julia Stiles (From VH1.com. 22 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- 47 (Out of 350) Times People of Colour Contended for Oscars in 10 Years (From Moviefone. 16 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)