The red carpet, projectionist, movie addicts and the world of art owe a fair deal to the Tennessee born director, producer, screenwriter and actor, Quentin Jerome Tarantino. Time itself could well certify the artist’s unique presence in the movie industry and – not to mention – his influence and controversial delivery, along with logic-defying plots and – as the cherry on top – his ingenious and meticulously chosen casts – have marked the childhood and lives of more than one worldwide.
The 49-year old director is known as a master blender and story teller with a very distinct style – aestheticizing gore, violence, sex and drugs. Tarantino’s uniqueness has been writing cinema history in his self-iconizing palmarès since the late 80s. The director’s particular attention to details led to a series of titles packed with witty dialogues and a number of A-list names from the acting world.
The protagonists and characters of Tarantino aren’t simply unique, »
- Danny J. DPurb
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Legendary Producer Jerry Weintraub Dies at 77 (From Variety - Film News. 6 July 2015, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Legendary Producer Jerry Weintraub Dies at 77 (From Variety - TV News. 6 July 2015, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Veteran Hollywood Producer Brian Witten to Head Heavy Metal (From Variety - Film News. 6 July 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Chris Tucker Live Trailer and Poster Tease Netflix Stand-Up Special (From Collider.com. 6 July 2015, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Classic Hollywood 'Profiles' Online (From Thompson on Hollywood. 3 July 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna Pushing Envelope Too Far in “B*tch Better Have My Money” Video? (From TheImproper.com. 3 July 2015, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Doc Rivers -- We're Gonna Miss DeAndre Jordan ... But We'll Be Good (Video) (From TMZ. 3 July 2015, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Gerard Butler Takes On Terrorists In First Trailer For 'London Has Fallen' (From The Playlist. 1 July 2015, 3:46 AM, PDT)
- Say What You Will About the Academy - But Some Cool International Names Among 2015 New Member Invitees (From Alt Film Guide. 30 June 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)