Last year's The Amazing Spider-Man had certainly had its fair share of critics, but if there was one aspect of the Andrew Garfield-headlined reboot that came under particular fire, it was director Marc Webb's choice of design for Spidey's nemesis, The Lizard (Rhys Ifans).
Well, thanks to concept artist Constantine Sekeris (via ComicBookMovie), we now have an insight into the direction that Sam Raimi would have gone with the character, with Sekeris releasing two images of The Lizard as he could have appeared alongside Tobey Maguire's wall-crawler.
The images in question were produced for Spider-Man 2, back when Raimi was planning to have Spider-Man go up against Dylan Baker's Dr. Curt Connors, Alfred Molina's Doctor Octopus and James Franco's Harry Osborn. Fortunately, he was convinced otherwise...
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Dave Franco Inks With Wme (From Deadline TV. 18 January 2017, 3:31 PM, PST)
- Dave Franco Inks With Wme (From Deadline. 18 January 2017, 3:31 PM, PST)
- Dave Franco Moves From CAA to Wme (From Variety - Film News. 18 January 2017, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Thn’S 2017 Comic Book Movie Preview (From The Hollywood News. 17 January 2017, 12:49 AM, PST)
- Tom Hardy Wants to Play James Bond for Director Christopher Nolan (From MovieWeb. 16 January 2017, 1:32 PM, PST)
- Thor Plans a Feast for His Roommate in Team Thor 2 Photo (From MovieWeb. 16 January 2017, 12:11 PM, PST)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Miles Morales is your new Spider-Man in a swing-alone animated feature (From HeyUGuys. 18 January 2017, 12:05 PM, PST)
- Miles Morales Confirmed For Sony’s Animated ‘Spider-Man’ Movie From Phil Lord & Chris Miller (From The Playlist. 18 January 2017, 11:32 AM, PST)
- 'The Crown' Star Claire Foy Signs With UTA (Exclusive) (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 18 January 2017, 8:48 AM, PST)