With the calendar flipping to 2013, TV Fanatic has been on the phone all week with characters from a variety of TV shows.
What have they vowed to do differently in the new year? What changes must they make? Scroll down for exclusive resolutions from some of your favorites...
Sheriff Forbes (The Vampire Diaries): Don't die. I'm the last adult standing in Mystic Falls.
Kate Beckett (Castle): One word. One syllable. Four letters. Say it to Castle. What the heck is my hold up?!? (Note: Yes, this is the same as last year.)
Alicia Florrick (The Good Wife): Either divorce Peter or recommit. This state of limbo is driving me and the viewers crazy.
Emily Thorne (Revenge): Give Nolan an extra pat on the back every now and again?.Maybe even a heartfelt hug? He'd be over the moon and goodness knows he deserves it.
Elena Gilbert »
- email@example.com (TV Fanatic Staff)
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Naya Rivera Shares New Photo of Baby Boy and Sweet Thanksgiving Message (From E! Online. 26 November 2015, 9:04 AM, PST)
- Supergirl Casting a (Young) Superman (From TVLine.com. 24 November 2015, 4:12 PM, PST)
- ‘Finding Neverland’ Is Taking Over Backstage’s Instagram This Thanksgiving! (From Backstage. 24 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- 'Constantine' Joining DC's 'Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2? (From MovieWeb. 27 November 2015, 1:44 PM, PST)
- CW 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 11/27/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 November 2015, 12:28 PM, PST)
- What TVLine Is Thankful For: Vampire Rebirth, Juicier Scandal, More Gilmore, Peggy Olson, Sleepy Joe and More (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2015, 10:31 AM, PST)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 11/27/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 November 2015, 12:28 PM, PST)
- TV's 27 Most Polarizing Characters: Do You Love 'Em... or Loathe 'Em? (From TVLine.com. 27 November 2015, 11:32 AM, PST)
- Is Jessica Jones a Super-Easy Costume? Is Glenn Still a Dead Man? How Will Who Bring Clara Back? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 27 November 2015, 10:04 AM, PST)