With the calendar flipping to 2013, TV Fanatic has been on the phone all week with characters from a variety of TV shows.
What have they vowed to do differently in the new year? What changes must they make? Scroll down for exclusive resolutions from some of your favorites...
Sheriff Forbes (The Vampire Diaries): Don't die. I'm the last adult standing in Mystic Falls.
Kate Beckett (Castle): One word. One syllable. Four letters. Say it to Castle. What the heck is my hold up?!? (Note: Yes, this is the same as last year.)
Alicia Florrick (The Good Wife): Either divorce Peter or recommit. This state of limbo is driving me and the viewers crazy.
Emily Thorne (Revenge): Give Nolan an extra pat on the back every now and again?.Maybe even a heartfelt hug? He'd be over the moon and goodness knows he deserves it.
Elena Gilbert »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (TV Fanatic Staff)
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Glee Star Heather Morris Gives Birth to Her Second Child (From Popsugar. 11 February 2016, 9:43 PM, PST)
- 'Glee' star Dianna Agron thriller heads to WestEnd (From ScreenDaily. 11 February 2016, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Heather Morris Welcomes Baby Boy No. 2—See His Precious Debut! (From E! Online. 11 February 2016, 6:10 PM, PST)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- New Vampire Diaries Season 7,Episode 13 Official Spoilers,Description Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 12 February 2016, 12:59 PM, PST)
- CW 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 2/12/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 February 2016, 12:29 PM, PST)
- Spoiler Alert: Synopses of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals for March 4th (From Dread Central. 12 February 2016, 10:42 AM, PST)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- Good Wife: 11 Spinoffs We'd Totally Watch (and Two We'd Quickly Cancel) (From TVLine.com. 12 February 2016, 12:54 PM, PST)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 2/12/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 February 2016, 12:29 PM, PST)
- Giveaway – Win Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Road Chip Goodies! (From Flickeringmyth. 12 February 2016, 8:05 AM, PST)