With the calendar flipping to 2013, TV Fanatic has been on the phone all week with characters from a variety of TV shows.
What have they vowed to do differently in the new year? What changes must they make? Scroll down for exclusive resolutions from some of your favorites...
Sheriff Forbes (The Vampire Diaries): Don't die. I'm the last adult standing in Mystic Falls.
Kate Beckett (Castle): One word. One syllable. Four letters. Say it to Castle. What the heck is my hold up?!? (Note: Yes, this is the same as last year.)
Alicia Florrick (The Good Wife): Either divorce Peter or recommit. This state of limbo is driving me and the viewers crazy.
Emily Thorne (Revenge): Give Nolan an extra pat on the back every now and again?.Maybe even a heartfelt hug? He'd be over the moon and goodness knows he deserves it.
Elena Gilbert »
- email@example.com (TV Fanatic Staff)
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- 'Glee' Stars Remember Cory Monteith on Anniversary of His Death (From The Hollywood Reporter. 13 July 2014, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele, 'Glee' Cast Remember Cory Monteith (From Access Hollywood. 13 July 2014, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Tweets on Anniversary of Cory Monteith's Death; Brody Jenner Attends Reggie Bush's Wedding: Top Weekend Stories (From Us Weekly. 13 July 2014, 2:24 PM, PDT)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- #SDCC14: Day 4 (July 27) Lures the Horror Crowd with Supernatural, The Strain, and The Following (From Dread Central. 13 July 2014, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 7/13/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 July 2014, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 - Sunday Schedule Revealed (From GeekTyrant. 13 July 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 7/13/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 July 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Emmy producer defends snubs: 'The Emmys are not a popular choice award' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 13 July 2014, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Halfway Mark: The Best TV Episodes of 2014 (So Far), Part 3 (From SoundOnSight. 12 July 2014, 6:19 PM, PDT)