On West and Jay-z's 'New Day,' off their 'Watch the Throne' album, the 35-year-old hip-hop artist rapped, that he would never let his son have an ego and his child would to be nice to everyone, CBS News reported.
He said that he meant that he could even make his child be a Republican so that everybody knew that he loved white people.
West further rapped that he would never let his son leave his college girlfriend and get caught. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Ray J, Girlfriend Princess Love Might Be Engaged: See the Ring! (From Us Weekly. 12 October 2015, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- Scott Disick Breaks Down: I F**ked Up, Made the Worst Decision of My Life (From TooFab. 12 October 2015, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Done With Scott Disick? (From Access Hollywood. 11 October 2015, 9:36 PM, PDT)
- The Kardashian-Jenner Ladies Step Out For Cosmo's Birthday Bash (From Popsugar. 12 October 2015, 9:17 PM, PDT)
- Worst Father Ever Award Goes to This Guy Who Pranks His Girlfriend Into Thinking He Blew Up Their Son (From E! Online. 12 October 2015, 3:18 PM, PDT)
- American Idol: Kanye West Surprises The Judges In San Francisco (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 October 2015, 2:21 PM, PDT)
CBS News [us]
- Fox News’ Keith Ablow Is Reckless ‘Gun Ideologue’ for Holocaust Comments, Says Historian (From The Wrap. 12 October 2015, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- 'Truth' Director James Vanderbilt on Why Cate Blanchett Was the Key to His Searing Debut (From Indiewire. 9 October 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Mary Mapes, Dan Rather Join Stars Cate Blanchett, Robert Redford at ‘Truth’ Screening (From Variety - Film News. 8 October 2015, 6:21 AM, PDT)