On West and Jay-z's 'New Day,' off their 'Watch the Throne' album, the 35-year-old hip-hop artist rapped, that he would never let his son have an ego and his child would to be nice to everyone, CBS News reported.
He said that he meant that he could even make his child be a Republican so that everybody knew that he loved white people.
West further rapped that he would never let his son leave his college girlfriend and get caught. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?!? (From TooFab. 15 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Says North West and Penelope Disick Share Clothes: "Kourt Saves Everything and Gives It To Me" (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 6:28 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Sports Skin-Tight Red Dress -- See The Sexy Look! (From TooFab. 14 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Kim and Kendall Bring Their Sisterly Love to Beverly Hills (From Popsugar. 16 March 2014, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Miranda Hart: My, What I Call Live Show review – 'a triumph of old-school entertainment' (From The Guardian - TV News. 15 March 2014, 5:50 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Has a Red-Hot Day With Kanye West (From Popsugar. 15 March 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
CBS News [us]
- Doctors Watching Over Baby Gorilla Born via C-section at San Diego Zoo (From PEOPLE.com. 16 March 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- 'The Big Bang Theory' to have three more seasons (From RealBollywood. 13 March 2014, 2:53 AM, PDT)
- CBS News Journalist Sharyl Attkisson Quits; Media Argues Whether She Exited Stage Right (From Deadline TV. 10 March 2014, 7:12 PM, PDT)