On West and Jay-z's 'New Day,' off their 'Watch the Throne' album, the 35-year-old hip-hop artist rapped, that he would never let his son have an ego and his child would to be nice to everyone, CBS News reported.
He said that he meant that he could even make his child be a Republican so that everybody knew that he loved white people.
West further rapped that he would never let his son leave his college girlfriend and get caught. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Has Kim K waxed baby North's eyebrows? (From RealBollywood. 17 December 2013, 9:49 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Calls Rumors About Waxing North West's Eyebrows "Pretty Sick" (From E! Online. 17 December 2013, 2:37 PM, PST)
- Baby Brow Drama: North West's eyebrows under scrutiny (From Monsters and Critics. 17 December 2013, 2:21 PM, PST)
- Kath Griffin’s New Special is a “Record Breaker” and a Diane von Furstenberg Reality Show (From The Backlot. 18 December 2013, 4:28 AM, PST)
- Movie Review: Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues (From CinemaNerdz. 18 December 2013, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Anchorman Cast Talk Cameos: What Was Kanye West Like? Why Didn't Meryl Streep Join? Watch to Find Out! (From E! Online. 17 December 2013, 7:58 PM, PST)
CBS News [us]
- How the NFL Dominated TV in 2013 (From Rolling Stone. 17 December 2013, 3:55 PM, PST)
- Netflix CEO asks Obama if he'd like to cameo on 'House of Cards' -- Video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 17 December 2013, 1:14 PM, PST)
- The Future of TV News: Importance Of TV Ratings Under Scrutiny (From Variety - TV News. 17 December 2013, 12:01 PM, PST)