London, Jan 1: Scarlett Johansson recently admitted that marriage is not important to her, as it has no relevance to her at this point of time.
The 28-year-old actress, who's short-lived marriage to actor Ryan Reynolds left her jaded, has revealed that relationships with actors can have their downside and that she has no plans to tie the knot anytime soon, the Daily Express reported.
'The Prestige' star told Elle magazine that marriage has no relevance to her now because she got married at a very young age and it was incredibly romantic as she liked being married, but now she finds it different and asserted that it is. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsScarlett Johansson
- Captain America: Civil War in-depth trailer analysis (From Shadowlocked. 28 November 2015, 3:37 PM, PST)
- New Captain America Civil War First Movie Trailer Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 27 November 2015, 12:14 PM, PST)
- The Russos talk Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 9:59 AM, PST)
Ryan Reynolds (I)
- Movie News: 'Deadpool' Says Happy Thanksgiving; Jennifer Lawrence to Make Directorial Debut (From Movies.com. 27 November 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Submerged review: stuck in a limo with you and a shock lobster (From The Guardian - Film News. 27 November 2015, 8:16 AM, PST)
- News Briefs: Here's How 'Deadpool' Says Happy Thanksgiving (From Fandango. 26 November 2015, 9:30 PM, PST)
The Prestige (2006)
- Memento, and why it could be such a difficult film to remake (From Den of Geek. 18 November 2015, 8:08 AM, PST)
- Weekly Rushes. 21 October 2015 (From MUBI. 22 October 2015, 6:42 AM, PDT)
- Daily | Nolan, Lynch, Serra (From Keyframe. 19 October 2015, 5:56 AM, PDT)