London, Jan 1: Scarlett Johansson recently admitted that marriage is not important to her, as it has no relevance to her at this point of time.
The 28-year-old actress, who's short-lived marriage to actor Ryan Reynolds left her jaded, has revealed that relationships with actors can have their downside and that she has no plans to tie the knot anytime soon, the Daily Express reported.
'The Prestige' star told Elle magazine that marriage has no relevance to her now because she got married at a very young age and it was incredibly romantic as she liked being married, but now she finds it different and asserted that it is. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsScarlett Johansson
- Hot Toys unveils Hulkbuster collectible figurine from Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 2 August 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- 'Black Widow' Covers "Esquire" (From SneakPeek. 1 August 2015, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Hot Toys Reveal Updated Image Gallery Of Their Amazing Avengers 'Hulkbuster' Action Figure (From ComicBookMovie. 1 August 2015, 6:29 AM, PDT)
Ryan Reynolds (I)
- ‘Deadpool’ Trailer to Debut on ‘Conan’ Tuesday (From Variety - Film News. 2 August 2015, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- 'Zoolander 2' Trailer: Derek Zoolander Is Back! (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 6:22 PM, PDT)
- The long-awaited Deadpool trailer is finally going to debut next week (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 31 July 2015, 9:37 AM, PDT)
The Prestige (2006)
- Magic and Magicians in the movies (From Flickeringmyth. 31 July 2015, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan's next film has been revealed (and it's totally unexpected) (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 July 2015, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc 2015: Watch the highlight reel for the CBS series ‘Person of Interest’ (From SoundOnSight. 11 July 2015, 10:14 PM, PDT)