London, Jan 1: Scarlett Johansson recently admitted that marriage is not important to her, as it has no relevance to her at this point of time.
The 28-year-old actress, who's short-lived marriage to actor Ryan Reynolds left her jaded, has revealed that relationships with actors can have their downside and that she has no plans to tie the knot anytime soon, the Daily Express reported.
'The Prestige' star told Elle magazine that marriage has no relevance to her now because she got married at a very young age and it was incredibly romantic as she liked being married, but now she finds it different and asserted that it is. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- Lionsgate Pick up Marjane Satrapis The Voices with Ryan Reynolds (From Horror Asylum. 6 March 2014)
- News Shorts: Zero, Voices, Kill, Sin City 2 (From Dark Horizons. 5 March 2014, 6:43 PM, PST)
- 'The Voices' Starring Ryan Reynolds Lands at Lionsgate (From MovieWeb. 5 March 2014, 4:28 PM, PST)
- South Korean actress Kim Soo Hyun talks Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 6 March 2014, 11:42 PM, PST)
- A four-minute extended preview trailer for Captain America: The Winter Soldier (From Flickeringmyth. 6 March 2014, 11:08 PM, PST)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier round-up (From Den of Geek. 6 March 2014, 10:53 PM, PST)
The Prestige (2006)
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio drops out of 'The Deep Blue Good-by'; Plus, Thomas Kretschmann's Marvel deal, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 4 March 2014, 5:27 PM, PST)
- Tom Hardy in consideration for double duty in 'Legend' (From Hitfix. 26 February 2014, 12:24 PM, PST)
- Transcendence Trailer Will Mess With Your Mind (From AreYouScreening. 14 February 2014, 10:55 AM, PST)