Washington, Jan. 1: No one from Michael Jackson's family will be prosecuted over the fight outside the home of family matriarch Katherine's home last July, it has been revealed.
According to Law enforcement sources, the case is now closed as no one from the Jackson family would speak to the cops, TMZ.com reported.
In fact, none of them even returned various calls from detectives.
According to the New York Post, the 'Thriller' hitmaker's sister had allegedly slapped her teenage niece Paris and called her a "spoiled bitch" after she tweeted about her missing guardian and grandmother, Katherine.
Security footage showed. »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Watch Céline Dion's Perfect Imitations of Rihanna, Cher and More Stars on The Tonight Show (From E! Online. 22 July 2016, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- Dani Mathers Hires Michael Jackson’s Lawyer to Defend Her in Nude Photo Case (From The Wrap. 22 July 2016, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- See Laverne Cox Do Time Warp Again in 'Rocky Horror' Remake Trailer (From Rolling Stone. 22 July 2016, 8:50 AM, PDT)
Michael Jackson: Thriller (1983) (V)
- Michael Jackson’s Thriller Becomes First 30-Times Multi-Platinum Album, Is Still Unbeatable (From Vulture. 16 December 2015, 9:40 PM, PST)
- Kylie Jenner -- I Make A Hell Of A Zombie ... But Not Much Of An Actress (From TMZ. 31 October 2015, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- 200 Greatest Horror Films (90-81) (From SoundOnSight. 26 October 2015, 5:47 PM, PDT)