After dating for two years, this beautiful couple said ‘I do’ on New Year’s Eve! Read on for all the special details!
Crystal became engaged to the 86-year-old Playboy founder on December 24, 2010. Unfortunately for Hef, Crystal broke off the engagement on June 14, 2011, five days before their planned wedding, giving her the nickname “runaway bride.” On an upside, however, they reunited in June 2012, leading them to their wedding day on Dec. 31!
“When the wedding didn’t work out the first time, it was because of me. I needed to explore out there and take the time away [from Hef and the Mansion]. The time away really helped make me realize that where I’m meant to be is here with Hef,” Crystal told Us Weekly. “Our relationship is better »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- *Nsync Gracefully React to Adele's 25 Finally Breaking Their Album Sales Record (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 10:40 AM, PST)
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Andrew Neel’s Goat (From ioncinema. 24 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Timbaland on Empire, Working With Drake, His Next TV Project, and His New Memoir (From Vulture. 23 November 2015, 11:44 AM, PST)
- Who Is the Cutest Couple of 2015? (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 5:30 AM, PST)
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Andy Goddard’s A Kind of Murder (From ioncinema. 23 November 2015, 10:15 AM, PST)
- So Many Powerful Women Stepped Out at This La Soiree (From Popsugar. 16 November 2015, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Chelsea Handler, Rachel Zoe, Britney Spears & More -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 29 August 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Andre Royo Is Robert 'Bobo' Boston in Amazon's Upcoming New Series, 'Hand of God' (From Indiewire Television. 28 August 2015, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Amber Rose Addresses Rumors She Flirted with Kris Humphries at Playboy Bash (From TooFab. 3 August 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)