After dating for two years, this beautiful couple said ‘I do’ on New Year’s Eve! Read on for all the special details!
Crystal became engaged to the 86-year-old Playboy founder on December 24, 2010. Unfortunately for Hef, Crystal broke off the engagement on June 14, 2011, five days before their planned wedding, giving her the nickname “runaway bride.” On an upside, however, they reunited in June 2012, leading them to their wedding day on Dec. 31!
“When the wedding didn’t work out the first time, it was because of me. I needed to explore out there and take the time away [from Hef and the Mansion]. The time away really helped make me realize that where I’m meant to be is here with Hef,” Crystal told Us Weekly. “Our relationship is better »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- Beyonce, Ed Sheeran and Iggy Azalea: The Year in Music 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)
- Jc Chasez to Perform at Lance Bass's Wedding (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Which 'Nsync Member Will Perform at Lance Bass's Wedding? (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Jessica Biel Finally Shows Her Belly at Justin Timberlake's Concert (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 9:50 AM, PST)
- The 16 Weirdest Celebrity Baby Names of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 5:33 PM, PST)
- They're Having a Baby! 6 Best Pregnancy Announcements of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 5:17 PM, PST)
- Playboy Bunnies, Puppies & More: See the Best Holiday TwitPics ... So Far! (From TooFab. 17 December 2014, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Hugh Hefner, Crystal Harris Snuggle Up to Their Dogs on Adorable 2014 Holiday Card (From Us Weekly. 17 December 2014, 2:06 AM, PST)
- 27 Times Celebrities Dressed as Other Celebrities For Halloween (From Popsugar. 25 October 2014, 6:24 AM, PDT)