Newlywed Jenelle Evans is reportedly on the road to divorce -- just 26 days after tying the knot.
According to Today, the 20-year-old reality TV star is leaving her husband Courtland Rogers in the wake of a heated argument that erupted over the holiday season.
Celebrity website OnTheRedCarpet.com reports that the couple began "ranting about one another on Twitter" over the weekend, after Rogers spoke on the phone with his daughter, Jordan "JaJa" Lewis. The little girl is the child of Rogers and his ex-girlfriend Taylor Lewis.
At 2.50 a.m. on Dec. 30, Rogers tweeted:
So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night finally getting to here her tell me she loves dada! Wow
— Courtland Rogers (@courtyb11) December 30, 2012
Today reports that Evans became enraged after the conversation, believing that Rogers was "more interested" in chatting with his ex-girlfriend than with his daughter. »
- Dominique Mosbergen
Similar News ItemsGary Head
- Jenelle Evans: You Were Right To Move In With Nathan Griffith (From HollywoodLife. 5 February 2014, 8:28 AM, PST)
- Jenelle Evans: Which Is Her Best Mugshot? Vote (From HollywoodLife. 16 December 2013, 7:47 AM, PST)
- Jenelle Evans Gets Misdemeanor Charges Dropped (From Us Weekly. 26 July 2013, 1:21 PM, PDT)
Will Evans (III)
- The Raid 2 Hits Us Theaters March 28th (From We Got This Covered. 23 December 2013, 9:38 AM, PST)
- ‘The Crow’ Reboot’s Eric Draven Finally Found In… (From The Hollywood News. 4 May 2013, 3:09 PM, PDT)