If you're a Food Network fan, it's nearly impossible to miss Alex Guarnaschelli. Executive chef at Butter and The Darby in New York City, she's also been a judge on the network's landmark cooking competition Chopped since its inception, and has her own show, Alex's Day Off.
Many were introduced to Alex when she went after the Iron Chef title in 2011 in The Next Iron Chef: Super Chefs, advancing to the final three.
The latest iteration of The Next Iron Chef brought back only contestants who had previously competed for the title and were clearly seeking what defined the show: Redemption.
Guarnaschelli graciously made time for TV Fanatic last week, and we got to ask her about Tnic: Redemption, her family and what she really loves to cook...
One thing is certainly clear: grace and honor is what you get with Alex Guarnaschelli. When we asked her about seeing that curtain drop, »
- email@example.com (Amber Bracegirdle)
Similar News ItemsFood Network [us]
- Comedians on Food Network? Scripps Seeks Laughs to Court Younger Crowd (From Variety - TV News. 4 March 2016, 12:26 PM, PST)
- Deirdre O’Hearn to Replace Bob Tuschman as Food Network Svp (From Variety - TV News. 21 January 2016, 7:52 AM, PST)
- Weekly Ratings: World Series Lifts Fox to Rare Victory (From Variety - TV News. 4 November 2015, 5:06 AM, PST)
Alton Brown (II)
- Real-Life SpongeBob and Patrick Are Terrifying (From MovieWeb. 18 June 2017, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Bill Nye Saves the World: Season Two Renewal for Netflix Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 June 2017, 9:42 PM, PDT)
- Five Things You Didn’t Know About Alton Brown (From TVovermind.com. 16 June 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
James Beard (V)
- The Story Behind Jimmy Kimmel and Pizza Legend Chris Bianco’s Food-Fueled Friendship (From PEOPLE.com. 5 July 2017, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- 25 Father’s Day Books That Cover All of Dad’s Interests (From PEOPLE.com. 15 June 2017, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- 4 Reasons We're Glad Aaron Sanchez Is a 'MasterChef' Judge (From BuddyTV. 15 June 2017, 2:51 AM, PDT)