Let’s ruminate on where some of our favorite TV shows will end up in 2013.
The show is a little bit of a trainwreck, so let’s take it all the way. I want the next season to be set in a summer camp in 1981. Yes, fans will complain it is a Friday the 13th/Sleepaway Camp/Cheerleader Camp/The Burning/etc. knock-off, but so what? Jessica Lange could be the head of the camp, and in addition to a machete-wielding maniac on the loose, you could have a very human bullying story, and a very non-human “creature in the lake” story. Maybe Jessica Lange is in cahoots with the maniac and they are serving the campers the flesh of the victims.
My second choice for the next American Horror Story? A haunted roller disco, circa 1974.
I think that Deb, after shooting Laguerta in cold blood, »
- Alyse Wax
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Blu-ray Special Features Revealed (From MovieWeb. 1 August 2014, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- Impressions and Photos of The Walking Dead Escape: San Diego (From DailyDead. 1 August 2014, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- More Yondu! Wamg Talks Guardians Of The Galaxy With Michael Rooker (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 1 August 2014, 4:54 PM, PDT)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/1/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 August 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: The Quest, Gang Related, Welcome to Sweden, Big Brother (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 August 2014, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries Fans Are Freaking Out About Ian Somerhalder's Love Life on the Show—So We Got Some Answers (From E! Online. 1 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Witches of East End Cast Talks Monster Sex, Frillian's 'Hot' Future and a Possible Ingrid/Dash Connection (From TVLine.com. 1 August 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe 'Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con (From EW.com - PopWatch. 31 July 2014, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: 'The Honorable Woman' is another SundanceTV winner (From Hitfix. 31 July 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)