Let’s ruminate on where some of our favorite TV shows will end up in 2013.
The show is a little bit of a trainwreck, so let’s take it all the way. I want the next season to be set in a summer camp in 1981. Yes, fans will complain it is a Friday the 13th/Sleepaway Camp/Cheerleader Camp/The Burning/etc. knock-off, but so what? Jessica Lange could be the head of the camp, and in addition to a machete-wielding maniac on the loose, you could have a very human bullying story, and a very non-human “creature in the lake” story. Maybe Jessica Lange is in cahoots with the maniac and they are serving the campers the flesh of the victims.
My second choice for the next American Horror Story? A haunted roller disco, circa 1974.
I think that Deb, after shooting Laguerta in cold blood, »
- Alyse Wax
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Shortlist revealed for the new Snake Plissken (From Den of Geek. 31 August 2014, 11:06 PM, PDT)
- The Strain Recap: “Creatures of the Night” (From Collider.com. 31 August 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- Three Actors Emerge as Frontrunners for Snake Plissken in Escape From New York Reboot (From HeyUGuys. 31 August 2014, 1:43 PM, PDT)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/30/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 August 2014, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead" - Lauren Cohan Covers "Maxim" (From SneakPeek. 30 August 2014, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: The Quest, Welcome to Sweden, Big Brother (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 August 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- What You Missed On VH1: 2014 Emmy Edition (From VH1.com. 31 August 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Here’s the Most Recent Batch of American Horror Story: Freak Show TV Spots (From shocktillyoudrop. 31 August 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Watch All the American Horror Story Season 4 Trailers That Have Been Released (From BuzzSugar. 30 August 2014, 3:05 AM, PDT)