2012 was a good year for comedy.
The explosion of sitcoms over the past couple of years made it virtually impossible to narrow down the very best of the best, even if it I ignored the hilarity of shows like "Parks and Recreation," "Raising Hope" and "The Neighbors." (Yes, "The Neighbors." It's way funnier than people have told you.)
"New Girl": "Eggs"
There aren't many comedies that speak to thirty-something singles.
While I do find many comedies hilarious, it's tough to identify with slackers in their 20s or married couples joking their way into middle age. This isn't the case with "New Girl." As a single, not-so-young-anymore woman who hasn't totally grown up yet, I recognize these people.
That's why I completely identified with »
Similar News Items"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- 10 Best Parks And Recreation Episodes (From Obsessed with Film. 26 February 2015, 1:32 PM, PST)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 2/26/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 February 2015, 12:50 PM, PST)
- Where to Find the Parks and Recreation Cast Next (From BuzzSugar. 26 February 2015, 12:36 PM, PST)
- Movie Review – Hinterland (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 February 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Pregnant Zooey Deschanel Tries to Conceal Her Baby Bump During Dinner Date With Fiancé Jacob Pechenik (From E! Online. 25 February 2015, 6:17 PM, PST)
- First Look: What's Olaf from Frozen Doing on New Girl? (From PEOPLE.com. 25 February 2015, 2:55 PM, PST)
- Danny Pudi Toplines NBC’s ‘Strange Calls’ (From Deadline TV. 26 February 2015, 1:31 PM, PST)
- Pilot Scoop: Community's Danny Pudi to Headline NBC Comedy Strange Calls (From TVLine.com. 26 February 2015, 1:30 PM, PST)
- 'Community's' Danny Pudi to Topline NBC's 'Strange Calls' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 26 February 2015, 1:30 PM, PST)