There will be plenty of Walking Dead-related content leading up to the Season 3 return on February 10th. We expect to have a couple of interviews, photos, and video footage between now and then, but here are the first details on a zombie transformation app AMC is tying into the show’s return.
Named the “Dead Yourself” app, the program is said to allow “fans to zombify photos of themselves and others — complete with rotting teeth and flesh.” According to TV Guide, new episodes of the TV series will include special codes that unlock new zombie transformation abilities.
The app is not available yet, but is scheduled for release on January 7th and will be available at DeadYourself.com. As you can see, the website is not currently online, but we’ll have more information on the app when it becomes available.
AMC officially announced that The Walking Dead Season 3 will return with episode 9 on Sunday, »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Freddy Vs. Jason, Michael and Leatherface Set for Universal's Horror Nights 2016 (From MovieWeb. 25 August 2016, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Gal Gadot shares behind-the-scenes image of Wonder Woman from Batman v Superman (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2016, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- Eli Roth Takes Over the Terror Tram at Halloween Horror Nights (From MovieWeb. 25 August 2016, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Cover Art for The Walking Dead #160 Teases Part 4 of The Whisperer War (From DailyDead. 24 August 2016, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- Watch a New Clip from Fear The Walking Dead Episode 209 (From DailyDead. 24 August 2016, 4:21 PM, PDT)
- Robert Kirkman’s ‘Outcast’ Ups Madeleine McGraw To Series Regular (From Deadline TV. 23 August 2016, 4:03 PM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Watch The Uncensored Cut Of The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale Before It’s Pulled (From We Got This Covered. 24 August 2016, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Win The Walking Dead Season 6 Blu-ray (From MovieWeb. 24 August 2016, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview with The Walking Dead’s Michael Cudlitz (From DailyDead. 23 August 2016, 4:20 PM, PDT)