Skyfall: 007 standing tall.
The Skyfall juggernaut continues with worldwide grosses topping $1 billion, making this by far the highest grossing 007 flick of all time. Additionally, as the following press release from Sony points out, Skyfall has become the highest grossing movie of all time in the UK, passing the $100 million mark.
London, 31st December, 2012 – Eon Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment are delighted to announce that Skyfall, the UK’s most successful film of all time, continues to smash box office records and has now taken a staggering £100,460,679, the first film in box office history to cross the £100m mark.
Skyfall, the 23rd James Bond adventure, continuing the longest running and most successful franchise in film history opened in 587 cinemas across the UK and Ireland on Friday 26th October 2012, and is still on general release. Additionally, the film has generated more than $1 billion in ticket sales worldwide.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Cinema Retro)
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Idris Elba eyed as next James Bond by Sony Pictures head, leak reveals (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 December 2014, 9:06 AM, PST)
- Sony’s Amy Pascal says Idris Elba should be the next James Bond (From Flickeringmyth. 20 December 2014, 8:49 AM, PST)
- Sony Considering Idris Elba as Next James Bond (From Worst Previews. 20 December 2014, 3:16 AM, PST)
- Idris Elba Wanted as the Next James Bond? (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2014, 3:51 PM, PST)
- ‘Trespass Against Us’ Finds Home With A24 (From Deadline New York. 16 December 2014, 10:16 AM, PST)
- Christoph Waltz says his Bond character is not head of Spectre (From Flickeringmyth. 16 December 2014, 4:49 AM, PST)
Sam Mendes (I)
- Christoph Waltz talks excitement for Spectre (From Flickeringmyth. 21 December 2014, 4:09 AM, PST)
- Seth Meyers’ Breakdown of Every Bond Movie Ever Made (From GeekTyrant. 16 December 2014, 4:58 PM, PST)
- Christoph Waltz Says He Isn’t Playing Blofeld In Spectre (From We Got This Covered. 16 December 2014, 10:56 AM, PST)