We are less than a month away from Dallas Season 2.
And with the television world still mourning the death of Larry Hagman, TNT has announced that J.R. Ewing's funeral will take place on the eighth installment of the new season, scheduled for March 11.
As for what fans can expect on other episodes? The network has released the following episode descriptions, shedding light on the first four hours of Season 2. Consider yourself Spoiler Warned and read on now...
Dallas Season Two Promo: Birthright
"Battle Lines" - Monday, January 28, 9 p.m. (Et/Pt)
The battle for Ewing Energies heats up as Christopher and John Ross clash over opposing visions for the company. As Christopher seeks to gain the upper hand in his divorce from Rebecca Sutter, a game-changing revelation turns everything on its head, causing the entire family to put their differences aside and rally together -- except for John Ross, »
- email@example.com (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News ItemsLarry Hagman
- ABC, TNT Set Their Midseason Schedule (From Dark Horizons. 20 November 2013, 5:55 AM, PST)
- ‘Dallas’ Returning in February (From The Wrap. 18 November 2013, 9:20 AM, PST)
- Keck's Exclusives: TNT Sets Dallas' Season 3 Premiere Date (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 18 November 2013, 6:37 AM, PST)
John Ross (XXV)
- Best of 2013 (Behind the Scenes): How 'Dallas' pieced together J.R. Ewing's final scene (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 December 2013, 9:01 AM, PST)
- 'Dallas': Season 3 gets a February premiere date on TNT (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 18 November 2013, 9:17 AM, PST)
- Dallas Season 3 Teasers: Ann to Ewing Energies? John Ross to Spiral? (From TVfanatic. 30 July 2013, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Himym, Revolution, Revenge, Once, Beast, Justified, Hostages & More (From TVLine.com. 22 November 2013, 10:30 AM, PST)
- 18 Actors Share Their Casting Memories (From Backstage. 19 November 2013, 2:28 PM, PST)
- New York Artios Awards Celebrate Michael J. Fox and Casting Directors (From Backstage. 19 November 2013, 9:24 AM, PST)