We are less than a month away from Dallas Season 2.
And with the television world still mourning the death of Larry Hagman, TNT has announced that J.R. Ewing's funeral will take place on the eighth installment of the new season, scheduled for March 11.
As for what fans can expect on other episodes? The network has released the following episode descriptions, shedding light on the first four hours of Season 2. Consider yourself Spoiler Warned and read on now...
Dallas Season Two Promo: Birthright
"Battle Lines" - Monday, January 28, 9 p.m. (Et/Pt)
The battle for Ewing Energies heats up as Christopher and John Ross clash over opposing visions for the company. As Christopher seeks to gain the upper hand in his divorce from Rebecca Sutter, a game-changing revelation turns everything on its head, causing the entire family to put their differences aside and rally together -- except for John Ross, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News ItemsLarry Hagman
- Kino Lorber to Release Beware! The Blob on Blu-ray / DVD (From DailyDead. 29 January 2016, 4:25 PM, PST)
- M*A*S*H: Wayne Rogers Dead at 82 (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 December 2015, 11:01 PM, PST)
- Interview: Linda Gray of ‘Dallas’ on Larry Hagman & Her New Book ‘The Road to Happiness’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 6 November 2015, 7:19 AM, PST)
John Ross (XXV)
- Dallas, Justified, Revolution: Tube Talk Q&A (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 January 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)
- 'Dallas' holiday gift guide: Clothes can make the Ewing-fan man ... or woman (From Pop2it. 12 December 2013, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Best of 2013 (Behind the Scenes): How 'Dallas' pieced together J.R. Ewing's final scene (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 December 2013, 9:01 AM, PST)
- Inside the Golden Globes 2016 After-Parties (From Variety - TV News. 11 January 2016, 7:21 PM, PST)
- Inside the Golden Globes 2016 After-Parties (From Variety - Film News. 11 January 2016, 7:21 PM, PST)
- 'Golden Globes' Winners 2016 (From MovieWeb. 10 January 2016, 9:40 PM, PST)