Charlie Sheen opened a bar in Mexico, so you knew it was going to be trouble from the beginning. And it was, as Charlie shouted "How we doing? ... Lying bunch of faggot assholes, how we doing?" Charlie tells TMZ 1) "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone." And 2) "I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp." Points for creativity?
VH1 pulls together a list of their Best Shipped Relationships of 2012, and Destiel, Wincest, Johnlock all made the cut, but of course the real winner was Sterek … and Vhelton, where our two Tumblrs fell in mad, passionate love with each other. Hey, Entertainment Weekly, you jelly?
Miley Cyrus has been a vocal advocate for gay rights and marriage equality, and she thinks her gay fans are her favorite, especially in London. "My favourite place to perform is London, because »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- President Trump Has Gop Health Care Vote Pulled Rather Than Risk a Losing Roll Call (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Was Murdoch's Sky Bid Behind Andrew Napolitano's Fox News Benching? (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 24 March 2017, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Was Murdoch's Sky Bid Behind Andrew Napolitano's Fox News Benching? (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 24 March 2017, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Now Casting: Leading Roles in Nonunion ‘The Little Mermaid’ + More (From Backstage. 24 March 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Modern Pop Songs Written About Exes (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- RaeLynn’s Ready: 5 Years After ‘The Voice,’ Blake Shelton’s Protege is Finally Making Her Big Debut (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Says There Are HIV Positive Hollywood Stars And He Knows ‘Who They Are’ (From ET Canada. 23 March 2017, 5:53 PM, PDT)
- Paramount is bringing The Pro to a street corner near you (From JoBlo. 23 March 2017, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- Shout Select Fights Russians, Crips, and Bloods With ‘Red Dawn’ and ‘Colors’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 17 March 2017, 12:02 PM, PDT)