Charlie Sheen opened a bar in Mexico, so you knew it was going to be trouble from the beginning. And it was, as Charlie shouted "How we doing? ... Lying bunch of faggot assholes, how we doing?" Charlie tells TMZ 1) "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone." And 2) "I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp." Points for creativity?
VH1 pulls together a list of their Best Shipped Relationships of 2012, and Destiel, Wincest, Johnlock all made the cut, but of course the real winner was Sterek … and Vhelton, where our two Tumblrs fell in mad, passionate love with each other. Hey, Entertainment Weekly, you jelly?
Miley Cyrus has been a vocal advocate for gay rights and marriage equality, and she thinks her gay fans are her favorite, especially in London. "My favourite place to perform is London, because »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Film Review: ‘Affluenza’ (From Variety - Film News. 11 July 2014, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Jesse Jackson: Good to Help Immigrants, But Obama Can’t ‘Abandon Urban America’ (From Mediaite - TV. 11 July 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- LeBron James Is 'Going Home' to Cleveland: Hollywood, White House Reacts (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 July 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Top That! Miley Cyrus in "SuperFreak" and More! (From BuzzSugar. 11 July 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Top That! Miley Cyrus in "SuperFreak" and More! (From Popsugar. 11 July 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Jake Kouwe (From ReelzChannel. 10 July 2014, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- A Hard Day’s Director: The Best of Richard Lester (From HeyUGuys. 8 July 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- The Definitive War Movies: 10-1 (From SoundOnSight. 2 July 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)