Charlie Sheen opened a bar in Mexico, so you knew it was going to be trouble from the beginning. And it was, as Charlie shouted "How we doing? ... Lying bunch of faggot assholes, how we doing?" Charlie tells TMZ 1) "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone." And 2) "I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp." Points for creativity?
VH1 pulls together a list of their Best Shipped Relationships of 2012, and Destiel, Wincest, Johnlock all made the cut, but of course the real winner was Sterek … and Vhelton, where our two Tumblrs fell in mad, passionate love with each other. Hey, Entertainment Weekly, you jelly?
Miley Cyrus has been a vocal advocate for gay rights and marriage equality, and she thinks her gay fans are her favorite, especially in London. "My favourite place to perform is London, because »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- New trailer for Batkid Begins (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2015, 2:05 AM, PDT)
- Batkid Begins: first trailer (From Den of Geek. 21 May 2015, 10:49 PM, PDT)
- Google -- Don't Blame Us, Blame Racist Internet for White House, 'N***a House' Mistake (From TMZ. 21 May 2015, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- Get ready for Bill Murray's Netflix Christmas special. Here's a teaser. (From Hitfix. 22 May 2015, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Bill Murray Channels Bill Murray in the Teaser for Netflix's "A Very Murray Christmas" (From Rope Of Silicon. 22 May 2015, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- The Teaser For A Very Murray Christmas Will Remind You Why You Love Bill Murray (From BuzzSugar. 22 May 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- John Mayer -- I'm Eating My Words ... Dismisses 'Fake Rolex' Lawsuit (From TMZ. 21 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2015, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- NBC Should Forget Brian Williams and Start Promoting Lester Holt (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2015, 11:48 AM, PDT)