Back in February, I made my predictions for which films would be entering that elusive club of films who have made $1bn. over the years. Needless to say, The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises were both on there, and both proven to be right. But I readily admit that Skyfall didn’t even really cross my mind.
Yet Skyfall has done just that.
Craig’s third outing as the world-renowned James Bond marks the first film in the franchise to cross the billion-dollar mark, and only the fourteenth film in history »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Kodak, Studios Negotiating Last-Ditch Effort to Keep Film in Hollywood (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 July 2014, 6:13 PM, PDT)
- ‘Batman’ Comic Writers Agree: Christopher Nolan ‘Got It Right’ (From Screen Rant. 29 July 2014, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Playing with a Water Gun Is the New Leonardo DiCaprio Walking Down the Street Meme (From PEOPLE.com. 29 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
Star Wars (1977)
- Simon Pegg Responds To Rumor He's In Star Wars: Episode VII (From Cinema Blend. 30 July 2014, 5:44 AM, PDT)
- Simon Pegg Responds To Rumor He's In Star Wars: Episode VI (From Cinema Blend. 30 July 2014, 5:44 AM, PDT)
- Guardians of the Galaxy movie review: empty space (From FlickFilosopher. 30 July 2014, 5:17 AM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Mad Max: Fury Road Vehicles Concept Art (From ComicBookMovie. 30 July 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Action Packed Footage and New Posters from Mad Max: Fury Road (From Horror Asylum. 29 July 2014)
- Win Tickets To London Screening Of ‘Starred Up’ On 4th August! (From The Hollywood News. 29 July 2014, 5:22 AM, PDT)