Love it or hate it, it seems everyone has an opinion when it comes to Pacific Rim, the monsters versus robots adventure hitting theaters next summer from director Guillermo del Toro. Ever since the first footage of the film was unveiled at Comic-Con this past summer, speculation about Pacific Rim – and the unique style that del Toro plans to implement in the onscreen chaos – has run rampant, reaching a fever pitch with the recent release of the trailer.
According to the official plot synopsis, Charlie Hunnam (TV’s Sons of Anarchy) and Rinko Kikuchi (Babel) lead the cast as the two unlikely souls on whom the fate of the world depends. Idris Elba (Thor, Prometheus) also appears as Lieutenant-Commander Stacker Pentecost, commanding officer of Hunnam’s character.
Now, thanks to Emile Eid, we ...
- Robert Yaniz Jr.
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- Chris Hemsworth Talks Thor 3, Relationship With Hulk In Avengers: Age Of Ultron And More (From ComicBookMovie. 30 July 2014, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth Talks Avengers: Age Of Ultron, Joss Whedon’s Banter, Bringing in Quicksilver, and When He Shoots Thor 3 (From Collider.com. 30 July 2014, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Talks Doctor Strange, Thanos, The Infinity Gauntlet And Much More (From ComicBookMovie. 29 July 2014, 8:48 AM, PDT)
Guillermo del Toro
- Geek Deal: Pacific Rim Collector’s Edition For 55% Off (From Slash Film. 30 July 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Guillermo del Toro Talks ‘Crimson Peak’ Design, Book Tie-in and Shooting in Toronto (From Screen Rant. 30 July 2014, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Deals: Pacific Rim Collector’s Edition and Predator Bundle Over 50% Off (From Collider.com. 30 July 2014, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- Idris Elba Stalks Taraji P. Henson in 'No Good Deed' Poster (From MovieWeb. 29 July 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Disney's Jungle Book Snares Christopher Walken And Giancarlo Esposito (From Cinema Blend. 29 July 2014, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- Walken in the jungle and 2 Chainz is a zombie plus the rest of today's breaking pop culture news (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 July 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)