The Secretary Of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was hospitalized on Sunday Dec. 30 after doctors found a blood clot during a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered earlier this month.
Hillary Clinton will remain at New York Presbyterian Hospital for the next 48 hours so that doctors can monitor the Secretary Of State’s condition and treat her accordingly.
“Her doctors will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion,” Clinton’s spokesman Philippe Reines said. “They will determine if any further action is required.”
Hillary, 65, was suffering from a stomach virus earlier this month when she fainted due to dehydration, which caused the concussion.
After resting at home for three weeks, Hillary was expected to return to her duties this week at the State Department. According to CNN, Hillary’s illness forced her to bow out of testifying December 20 before the House Foreign Affairs Committee »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsHillary Rodham Clinton
- Painting Your Favorite Famous Internet Memes (From Huffington Post. 19 June 2013, 6:22 AM, PDT)
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies at 33 in car accident (From Pop2it. 18 June 2013, 11:55 PM, PDT)
- Dan Harmon compares watching season 4 of 'Community' to... some terrible stuff (From EW.com - PopWatch. 17 June 2013, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- 'The Next Food Network Star' gets 'Chopped' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 June 2013, 7:46 PM, PDT)
- Here Come the Brides: First-Daughter Weddings (From Popsugar. 14 June 2013, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- 10 Reasons Bill Clinton Is a Cool Dad (From Popsugar. 11 June 2013, 4:30 PM, PDT)
Chris Rogers (XXXII)
- James Gandolfini’s Death: Celebs React To Passing Of Legendary Actor (From HollywoodLife. 19 June 2013, 6:53 PM, PDT)
- James Gandolfini Dead: ‘Sopranos’ Actor Dies In Italy (From HollywoodLife. 19 June 2013, 6:50 PM, PDT)
- James Gandolfini Dies: See Photos Of ‘The Sopranos’ Actor (From HollywoodLife. 19 June 2013, 6:29 PM, PDT)