The Secretary Of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was hospitalized on Sunday Dec. 30 after doctors found a blood clot during a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered earlier this month.
Hillary Clinton will remain at New York Presbyterian Hospital for the next 48 hours so that doctors can monitor the Secretary Of State’s condition and treat her accordingly.
“Her doctors will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion,” Clinton’s spokesman Philippe Reines said. “They will determine if any further action is required.”
Hillary, 65, was suffering from a stomach virus earlier this month when she fainted due to dehydration, which caused the concussion.
After resting at home for three weeks, Hillary was expected to return to her duties this week at the State Department. According to CNN, Hillary’s illness forced her to bow out of testifying December 20 before the House Foreign Affairs Committee »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsHillary Rodham Clinton
- Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton Sing "Timber" by Pitbull & Kesha (Kinda)—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 16 April 2014, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca: Between Nas and 'Begin Again,' what are the festival's must-see movies (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 16 April 2014, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Say Cheese! The Best Celebrity Selfie Moments (From Popsugar. 11 April 2014, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- Chelsea Clinton on Producing Her First Film ‘Of Many’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Here Come the Brides: First-Daughter Weddings (From Popsugar. 12 April 2014, 1:38 AM, PDT)
- #Awesome: Bill Clinton Parodies Texts From Hillary (From Popsugar. 1 April 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
Chris Rogers (XXXII)
- First Promo for AMC's Halt and Catch Fire (From Comingsoon.net. 31 March 2014)
- AMC Sets a Premiere Date for '80s Tech Drama 'Halt and Catch Fire' (From Indiewire Television. 5 March 2014, 9:29 AM, PST)
- AMC Sets a Premiere Date for '80s Tech Drama 'Halt and Catch Fire' (From Indiewire. 5 March 2014, 9:29 AM, PST)