The volatile actor was filmed uttering a homophobic slur at the grand opening of the Epic Bar near Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Friday night (Dec. 28).
Taking the microphone before a crowd that included Slash (performing that night) and L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Sheen shouted:
"How we doing? ... Lying bunch of f***** a**holes, how we doing?"
The epithet is clearly audible in a video filmed by an audience member and posted by TMZ.
Sheen offered a sorry-not-sorry apology to TMZ, saying, "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone," which was quickly negated by his flippant follow-up.
"I meant to say 'maggot' but I have a lisp."
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan -- I Can Tell You Off in Arabic (Video) (From TMZ. 4 July 2015, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Was Paris Hilton In On the Plane Prank the Entire Time? (From Popsugar. 2 July 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Rick Ross -- Finally Out of Jail ... Ponies Up $2 Million (From TMZ. 1 July 2015, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- Chris Tucker Live Trailer and Poster Tease Netflix Stand-Up Special (From Collider.com. 6 July 2015, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Last Surviving Gwtw Star and 2-Time Oscar Winner Has Turned 99: As a Plus, She Made U.S. Labor Law History (From Alt Film Guide. 1 July 2015, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- Denise Richards Slams Charlie Sheen’s Publicist on Twitter: ‘You Had Way Too Much to Drink’ (From The Wrap. 23 June 2015, 8:42 PM, PDT)
- Joel Silver’s Dream Venice Post Office Project Is Stalled and In Debt (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2015, 6:23 PM, PDT)
- Telluride Film Review: ‘Tales of the Grim Sleeper’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 August 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Bob Iger Reveals New $800M Investment In Shanghai Disney Resort (From Deadline TV. 28 April 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)