The volatile actor was filmed uttering a homophobic slur at the grand opening of the Epic Bar near Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Friday night (Dec. 28).
Taking the microphone before a crowd that included Slash (performing that night) and L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Sheen shouted:
"How we doing? ... Lying bunch of f***** a**holes, how we doing?"
The epithet is clearly audible in a video filmed by an audience member and posted by TMZ.
Sheen offered a sorry-not-sorry apology to TMZ, saying, "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone," which was quickly negated by his flippant follow-up.
"I meant to say 'maggot' but I have a lisp."
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan Crash Case Settled Out of Court - $80K Damage, What Did She Pay? (From National Ledger. 1 September 2014, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan -- Cash For Crash In Pch Accident (From TMZ. 1 September 2014, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- Labor Day marathon guide: Meet the 'Housewives of Melbourne' and more (From EW.com - PopWatch. 29 August 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen -- My 'Whale Wars' Boat Has Been Seized! (From TMZ. 30 August 2014, 9:29 PM, PDT)
- Joan Rivers Remains Unconscious as Celebrity Friends Send Prayers (From Variety - TV News. 30 August 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- 10 best baseball movies of all time: League of Their Own, Moneyball (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 August 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Telluride Film Review: ‘Tales of the Grim Sleeper’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 August 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Bob Iger Reveals New $800M Investment In Shanghai Disney Resort (From Deadline TV. 28 April 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest Slangin' iPhone Keyboard on the Streets -- Suck It BlackBerry! (From TMZ. 10 January 2014, 8:45 AM, PST)