Skyfall is not only the highest grossing Bond film of all-time, it has just become the 14th film ever to earn more than one billion dollars at the box office.
Related - 12 Best Movies of 2012
The 23rd Bond film crossed this milestone on December 30, with Sony vice chairman Jeff Blake saying, "To see a film connect with audiences is always gratifying, but the success of this film is nothing short of extraordinary. After 50 years of entertaining audiences all over the world, Skyfall is the most successful James Bond film of all time."
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- First Trailer for Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Directorial Debut 'Don Jon' (From FirstShowing.net. 22 May 2013, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- First Trailer For Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s Directorial Debut ‘Don Jon’ (From The Film Stage. 22 May 2013, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Man of Steel trailer 4 arrives online (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2013, 11:41 AM, PDT)
James Cameron (I)
- ‘Swan Lake’ Grabs James Cameron For Live 3D Show (From The Hollywood News. 22 May 2013, 5:35 AM, PDT)
- 2001: A Space Odyssey at the ‘Reel Late at the Tivoli’ Midnight Series this Weekend (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 May 2013, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Aliens Told in 60 Fun Seconds - Animated Video (From GeekTyrant. 20 May 2013, 11:50 AM, PDT)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- Comic Book Checklist: May 22nd, 2013 (From MTV Splash Page. 22 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- New Man of Steel Trailer is Here! (From Worst Previews. 22 May 2013, 3:29 AM, PDT)
- 5 Most Overlooked Performances In The Dark Knight Trilogy (From Obsessed with Film. 22 May 2013, 2:03 AM, PDT)