Skyfall is not only the highest grossing Bond film of all-time, it has just become the 14th film ever to earn more than one billion dollars at the box office.
Related - 12 Best Movies of 2012
The 23rd Bond film crossed this milestone on December 30, with Sony vice chairman Jeff Blake saying, "To see a film connect with audiences is always gratifying, but the success of this film is nothing short of extraordinary. After 50 years of entertaining audiences all over the world, Skyfall is the most successful James Bond film of all time."
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Matthew McConaughey featured in new poster for Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Matthew McConaughey on Another World in New 'Interstellar' Poster (From FirstShowing.net. 16 September 2014, 7:14 AM, PDT)
- New trailer for Peaky Blinders series 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
James Cameron (I)
- ‘Avatar’ Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Dismissed (From The Wrap. 18 September 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- James Cameron Prevails Again in ‘Avatar’ Suit (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- Movie News - New 3D Technology for 4K for Avatar Sequels (From National Ledger. 17 September 2014)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- Holy 'Star Wars,' Batman: Millennium Falcon footage features Batmobile (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- The Batmobile Is Part of the New Millennium Falcon (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 September 2014, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Below the Line Bookings (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 4:57 PM, PDT)