Skyfall is not only the highest grossing Bond film of all-time, it has just become the 14th film ever to earn more than one billion dollars at the box office.
Related - 12 Best Movies of 2012
The 23rd Bond film crossed this milestone on December 30, with Sony vice chairman Jeff Blake saying, "To see a film connect with audiences is always gratifying, but the success of this film is nothing short of extraordinary. After 50 years of entertaining audiences all over the world, Skyfall is the most successful James Bond film of all time."
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- New poster and World Cup TV spot for The Expendables 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2014, 1:02 AM, PDT)
- Sneak peek TV spot for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan's 4 Bold Predictions For The Future Of Cinema (From Cinema Blend. 9 July 2014, 7:21 AM, PDT)
James Cameron (I)
- In Defence Of... Michael Bay, Hollywood's action movie king (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 July 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Stan Winston Week: A Look Back at Predator with Carl Weathers & Exclusive Photo Gallery (From DailyDead. 9 July 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood targets Asian audiences as Us films enjoy record-breaking run at Chinese box office (From The Independent. 9 July 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- New TV spot for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2014, 4:35 AM, PDT)
- Doubling Down on Disappointment: Pacific Rim 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Michael Douglas confirms Ant-Man for Comic-Con, talks Edgar Wright’s departure (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 12:43 PM, PDT)