Skyfall is not only the highest grossing Bond film of all-time, it has just become the 14th film ever to earn more than one billion dollars at the box office.
Related - 12 Best Movies of 2012
The 23rd Bond film crossed this milestone on December 30, with Sony vice chairman Jeff Blake saying, "To see a film connect with audiences is always gratifying, but the success of this film is nothing short of extraordinary. After 50 years of entertaining audiences all over the world, Skyfall is the most successful James Bond film of all time."
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Editorial: Five Reasons Why The Fantastic Four Might Be 2015's Best Comic Book Movie (From ComicBookMovie. 19 December 2014, 12:55 PM, PST)
- New international trailer for Matthew Vaughn’s Kingsman: The Secret Service (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Cary Fukunaga, Winona Ryder, Edgar Wright Named Sundance Jury Members (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2014, 12:52 PM, PST)
James Cameron (I)
- Watch: Trailer For 'Broken Horses' Starring Anton Yelchin, James Cameron Calls It An "Artistic Triumph" (From The Playlist. 19 December 2014, 12:20 PM, PST)
- 10 Images That Prove James Cameron Is Totally Insane (From Obsessed with Film. 19 December 2014, 10:28 AM, PST)
- Judd Apatow, Steve Carell, and More Stars React to Sony Canceling 'The Interview' (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 December 2014, 12:20 PM, PST)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- 4 Things Movies Taught Us In 2014 (From SoundOnSight. 21 December 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
- 10 Least Arousing Comic Book Sex Scenes (From Obsessed with Film. 20 December 2014, 5:22 AM, PST)
- The Arkham Knight takes over the cover of Edge (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2014, 3:44 AM, PST)