In this roundup from the Encore and Mumbrella Annual, we look at the people and companies who would rather forget about 2012.
From ratings bombs Breakfast, Everybody Dance Now, The Shire and I Will Survive to the departure of 16-year programming veteran David Mott and a round of voluntary redundancies for the network’s journalists announced in October, it hasn’t been the best year for Ten. There were moments of hope in the program schedule with dramas Puberty Blues and Underground, The Julian Assange Story well received, but it’s expected to take CEO James Warburton three to five years to resurrect the network.
2. Fairfax and News Limited
It was a tough year for the two major media companies as many established journalists took home a large white redundancy envelope. Rumours continue that the weekday editions of flagship titles The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age will cease if »
Similar News ItemsJulian Assange
- Movie Review – The Internet’s Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 9 August 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Open Road, eOne, Participant On Boston Priest Pedophile Pic ‘Spotlight;’ Mark Ruffalo, Rachel McAdams, Michael Keaton Star (From Deadline New York. 8 August 2014, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- 6 shocking things we learned from Tulisa: The Price of Fame on BBC Three (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 July 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
I Will Survive (1999)
- These Five Celebrities Summered Harder Than You Did (From VH1.com. 27 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The 4 Stages of Reese Witherspoon's Wild Night Out in Italy (From Popsugar. 15 August 2014, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon Dances Wildly At Wedding In Italy — Watch Here! (From GossipCop. 14 August 2014, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- Disney's "Leagues," "Pirates 5" Target Oz Shoot (From Dark Horizons. 18 August 2014, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- Disney Plans 2015 Start Date for '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea' (From MovieWeb. 18 August 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Disney's 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea Will Shoot Next Year If Australia Invests Big (From Cinema Blend. 18 August 2014, 8:48 AM, PDT)