Congratulations! Zach is officially off the market, as he married Kiele on Saturday Dec. 29 in Napa Valley!
The couple met in early 2010 while they were costarring in the ABC pilot The Matadors, however, it was never picked up to series.
“She is the most amazing woman in the world,” Zach told Us Weekly of Kiele during the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour in 2012.
In July, Zach revealed to E! News that the couple’s wedding plans were “magical.”
“We set a date,” he said. “We found a magical, magical place to get married and I’m excited. It is going to be cool.”
This is Zach’s first marriage and the second for Kiele, who is divorced from writer and film director Zach Helm.
Zach is best known for playing quarterback Matt Saracen on NBC’s Friday Night Lights. »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- Justin Timberlake, Jonathan Demme Team for 'Space Age' Concert Film (From Rolling Stone. 29 August 2015, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake's Baby Son Sila's Favorite Song Is... (From E! Online. 29 August 2015)
- It's National Bow Tie Day: See Justin Timberlake, Jay Z and More Stars Rocking the Trend (From E! Online. 28 August 2015, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- It Sounds Like Terminator: Genisys Might Not Be A Box Office Flop After All (From ComicBookMovie. 28 August 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- The top 25 secret agents in film (From Den of Geek. 27 August 2015, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- The top 20 underappreciated films of 1986 (From Den of Geek. 26 August 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Emmy flashback: Daniel Dae Kim on 'Lost' winning Best Drama Series in 2005 [Exclusive Video] (From Gold Derby. 29 August 2015, 2:55 AM, PDT)
- Movie News: Robert Pattinson Will Go to Space; Watch Trailer for All-Star Holiday Comedy 'Love the Coopers' (From Movies.com. 27 August 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- New footage in Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2015, 11:08 AM, PDT)