New York, Dec 30: Actress Katie Holmes' Broadway show "Dead Accounts" is reportedly on the verge of being closed.
The show was expected to run till Feb 24 but because of poor ticket sales, the producers are planning to stop it only six months after its start.
According to reports, the show is unable to pull crowds and only an average of 38 per cent attendance is seen, reports thesun.co.uk.
This show was expected to be Holmes' big comeback after divorce from actor Tom Cruise earlier this year.
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Josh Gad Rescues Gilligan's Island (From kidspickflicks. 18 December 2013, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Briefs: “Top Shot” Champion Comes Out, Revisiting The Finale Of “Six Feet Under,” and Rudolph is “Defying Gravity” (From The Backlot. 17 December 2013, 2:58 PM, PST)
- Radical Studios Founders Barry Levine And Jesse Berger Sign With CAA (From Deadline New York. 17 December 2013, 1:11 PM, PST)
- Katie Holmes Talks About Her Hair Through the Years—Including That Joey Potter Style! (From E! Online. 17 December 2013, 3:06 PM, PST)
- Katie Holmes Chops Off Long Hair, Rocks Darker Shade: See the Haircut Picture (From Us Weekly. 17 December 2013, 10:28 AM, PST)
- Style 180! Katie Holmes Goes Cute and Flirty in a Short Skirt (From E! Online. 16 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)