New York, Dec 30: Actress Katie Holmes' Broadway show "Dead Accounts" is reportedly on the verge of being closed.
The show was expected to run till Feb 24 but because of poor ticket sales, the producers are planning to stop it only six months after its start.
According to reports, the show is unable to pull crowds and only an average of 38 per cent attendance is seen, reports thesun.co.uk.
This show was expected to be Holmes' big comeback after divorce from actor Tom Cruise earlier this year.
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Watch Emily Blunt Do One Of The Best Tom Cruise Impressions We've Ever Seen (From Cinema Blend. 26 December 2014, 1:31 PM, PST)
- Katherine Waterston cast as female lead in Steve Jobs biopic (From National Ledger. 24 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- 9 Celebs Who Ended 2014 Looking Amazing (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 6:42 PM, PST)
- Katie Holmes: "I Don't Know If I Have Moved Past" Dawson's Creek (From Us Weekly. 25 December 2014, 9:05 AM, PST)
- Katie Holmes: “I Don’t Know If I Have Moved Past” Dawson’s Creek (From GossipCop. 24 December 2014, 1:43 PM, PST)
- Katie Holmes: I Don't Know If I Have Moved Past Dawson's Creek (From E! Online. 24 December 2014, 12:47 PM, PST)