New York, Dec 30: Actress Katie Holmes' Broadway show "Dead Accounts" is reportedly on the verge of being closed.
The show was expected to run till Feb 24 but because of poor ticket sales, the producers are planning to stop it only six months after its start.
According to reports, the show is unable to pull crowds and only an average of 38 per cent attendance is seen, reports thesun.co.uk.
This show was expected to be Holmes' big comeback after divorce from actor Tom Cruise earlier this year.
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Tom Cruise featured on IMAX poster for Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (From Flickeringmyth. 30 September 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise’s ‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’ Secures Chinese Investors (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2016, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Beats Up a Lot of People in Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (From Filmonic. 30 September 2016, 2:40 PM, PDT)
Katie Holmes (I)
- Revisiting Hollywood's Biggest Prenup Payouts (From E! Online. 26 September 2016, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Director Curtis Hanson Dies at Age 71 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 September 2016, 11:09 PM, PDT)
- Curtis Hanson, Director of ‘L.A. Confidential,’ Dies at 71 (From Variety - Film News. 20 September 2016, 6:59 PM, PDT)