Social media has become an added medium of coverage to all news genres, including sports, politics and entertainment. We’re bringing you a social media round-up of interesting and entertaining items making film headlines in the social sphere.
As the credits begin to roll for 2012, it's time to do what any rational journalist does; make a year-end list, of course. The past year has been filled with many influential film moments on social media. It's time to reveal the top five.
5. The Avengers global Twitter chat
Do you remember the adrenaline-high you felt during all that promotional teasing for The Avengers? One of Marvel's highlights during its marketing campaign for the superhero team-up flick was when it held a Live global Twitter chat. For 30 minutes, fans from all over the world had the chance to live tweet questions and gain answers from cast members Samuel L. Jackson, Tom Hiddleston, Clark Gregg and director Joss Whedon. »
- Jeremy Singer
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Pee-Wee Herman Redubs Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer (Ha Ha)—Watch the Video! (From E! Online. 30 October 2014, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Captain Marvel — 8 Actresses We'd Cast (From GeekTyrant. 30 October 2014, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- A Famed Hollywood Writer Just Slammed Robert Downey Jr. And Mark Ruffalo (From Cinema Blend. 30 October 2014, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015) Movie Clip: Lifting Thor’s Hammer (From Film-Book. 30 October 2014, 8:42 PM, PDT)
- Superhero Bits: Batman v Superman, Avengers Age of Ultron, Fantastic Four, Civil War, Joss Whedon (From Slash Film. 30 October 2014, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Marvel Told Us Who That Mystery Woman Is In Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron (From Cinema Blend. 30 October 2014, 2:56 PM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Anchor Addresses Beauty Double Standard After Reporter Calls Him Fat on Live TV (From PEOPLE.com. 30 October 2014, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Melissa Etheridge on Karaoke, Her First Concert and Hitting the Road: 'It's Going to Be Me Like You've Never Heard' (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 October 2014, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Special Look at Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ (From SoundOnSight. 29 October 2014, 5:42 PM, PDT)