Social media has become an added medium of coverage to all news genres, including sports, politics and entertainment. We’re bringing you a social media round-up of interesting and entertaining items making film headlines in the social sphere.
As the credits begin to roll for 2012, it's time to do what any rational journalist does; make a year-end list, of course. The past year has been filled with many influential film moments on social media. It's time to reveal the top five.
5. The Avengers global Twitter chat
Do you remember the adrenaline-high you felt during all that promotional teasing for The Avengers? One of Marvel's highlights during its marketing campaign for the superhero team-up flick was when it held a Live global Twitter chat. For 30 minutes, fans from all over the world had the chance to live tweet questions and gain answers from cast members Samuel L. Jackson, Tom Hiddleston, Clark Gregg and director Joss Whedon. »
- Jeremy Singer
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- 'Guardians' Animated Series Trailer Gets Hooked on a Feeling (From MovieWeb. 3 August 2015, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- 'Agent Maria Hill' Is "Instyle" (From SneakPeek. 2 August 2015, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- 5 Reasons Why Superman Should Beat Batman in Dawn of Justice (From Cinelinx. 2 August 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- "What If This Went Open Source?": Colin Trevorrow Teases 'Jurassic World 2' (From The Playlist. 3 August 2015, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- HanWay in time with Skolimowski’s '11 Minutes' (From ScreenDaily. 3 August 2015, 4:36 AM, PDT)
- Anthony Head’s favourite TV: 'I have no real recollection of Buffy' (From The Guardian - TV News. 3 August 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Marvel Phase 2: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (From Cinelinx. 2 August 2015, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Hot Toys unveils Hulkbuster collectible figurine from Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 2 August 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- 11 Most Shocking Movie Scenes of 2015 (From MovieWeb. 1 August 2015, 7:59 AM, PDT)